63

( GOODBYE MY LOVER )

BOBBY'S KITCHEN
[ ☾]

       Sam sighs. He walks though the kitchen and pours himself and Elena a drink. Balthazar appears. "Drinking your feelings, Sam? I thought that was your brother's bag." He says.

       "Stressful times." Sam says.

       "Well, we need to talk." Balthazar says.

       "Why?" Sam asks.

       "Because - I know I'm gonna live to regret this - but I'm officially on your team. You bastards."

       "And we should believe you why?" Dean asks.

       "Would you believe I had a shred of decency?"

        "No." Elena says.

        "Oh. That hurts." Balthazar says and Sam raises his eyebrows. "Okay, you're right. It's survival. You see, I asked Cas some questions and I disliked his answers. He seems awfully sure of himself for a man who wants to swallow a million nuclear reactors. I mean, these things can get a bit Chernobyl, you know? So, voilà. Consider me your double agent. Oh, and I took the liberty of searching for your friends. Uh, took a while. Crowley's a clever one."

       "You found them?" Dean asks.

        "Well, the upside is yes, uh, the downside is no, I can't get them for you." Says Balthazar.

       "Why not?" Asks Sam.

        "Because Crowley's angel-proofed the whole bloody building. I guess he doesn't trust Cas. Seems that marriage is going swimmingly."

        "Okay, well get us as close as you can." Dean says.

        "Sure. But then you're on your own."

OUTSIDE BUILDING
[ ☾]

       Balthazar teleports himself, Sam and Dean to the outside of the building Lisa and Ben are being held in. "Alright, guys. This is where I get off. God be with you and what have you." Balthazar disappears.

       A demon exits the building, he seems to be keeping watch. Dean stabs him in the chest with Ruby's knife. He groans as he dies. Dean pushes the body over the gate to Sam, who leaves the body on the ground. Sam and Dean enter the building. Sam is carrying a shotgun. Dean is carrying Ruby's knife and a duffel bag containing other weapons.

INSIDE BUILDING
[ ☾]

        "Alright, be careful." Dean says. They split up. Dean walks down some stairs. Sam goes around a corner, shotgun aimed. He hears a noise, gasps and turns around. From above him, a demon jumps down and knocks him unconscious. Two demons carry Sam away, where they throw him in a room and lock the door.

       Elena turns a corner and is immediately hit in the face by a female demon. She recoils and wipes the blood from her mouth. "You made me bleed." Elena sneers and he's into a fighting stance. "You're so gonna regret that."

       The Demon tries to punch Elena, but she catches her fist and punches her hard in the chest. The Demon stumbles and Elena has the one to pull of her knife and it turns into a sword.

        Elena tries to stab the demon in the chest, but she flings it out of her hand and it flies feet away. Elena looks up and sees a bar connected to two pillars. She runs to it and the demon follows her. Just in time, Elena jumps up onto the bar and swings forward to kick the Demon in the chest.