6

( ALPHA )

COMPOUND
[ ☾]

      Sam, Dean, and Bobby John drive through a guarded gate into the Campbells' compound. Dean is holding Bobby John. Christian walks past. Gwen approaches Dean and strokes Bobby John. "Well aren't you just the best disguise a monster ever wore? I'm kidding, Dean. Relax." She says. Mark approaches Dean.

       "What, you got something to say? No? Alright, well, you stand there and think at me." Dean says. Sam and Samuel enter the room.

      "What's our next move?" Sam asks.

      "I got a couple of ideas. Dean, let me see the little guy." Samuel says.

      "That's alright, I got him." Dean says.

       "What do you think I'm going to do?"

       "You really don't want me to answer that question." Dean says.

       "Well I'm curious. Who exactly do you think we are?" Asks Christian.

       "Hunters." Dean says.

       "Funny, here I've been thinking we're family." Christian says.

       "Hey, let's not get worked up." Sam says.

       "Yeah, yeah, let's not."

       "Here, Dean, it's fine. Let me take him. It's okay." Sam takes Bobby John and then passes him to Samuel.

       "Hey there. You're a big fella, aren't ya? Yeah. I haven't held one of these in a long time. Your mom was the tiniest. She was as bald as a cue ball."

       "Alright, so what the hell are we going to do with him?" Dean asks.

       "Raise him." Samuel says.

       "Raise him?" Asks Dean.

       "What, you've got another suggestion?"

      "But..." Dean starts.

       "It's dangerous out there for him, Dean." Samuel says.

      "And what about in here? What are we gonna—study him? Poke at him?" Dean asks.

       "Your mind goes straight to torture, Dean. Don't assume that for everyone." Christian says.

       "What exactly are you trying to say?" Asks Dean.

       "Sorry, I heard about what you majored in down in the Pit." Christian says.

       "The hell is your problem, man?"

        "You're starting to become a pain in my ass." Says Christian.

       "Christian, take it easy, man. He's my brother." Sam says.

       "We all done bristling up here, or what?" Samuel asks. "Nobody's doing anything to him, Dean. When he's old enough, we throw it to him. He wants to volunteer to help out, that's fine."

       "Could be great." Mark says.

       "How?" Asks Dean.

       "Think of the kind of hunter he'll grow up to be." Mark says.

       "You all are joking, right? I mean, come on!" Dean yells. "You can't "Angelina Jolie" a shapeshifter. Give me the baby."

      "Why can't you give me an inch of trust, Dean?" Samuel asks.