21

( SKINWALKER )

MANDY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      Mandy wakes. Lucky licks her face. "Oh, ew, Lucky, that's enough. Cal? Typical." She sits up and pats Lucky. "Oh, Lucky. Honestly. You are the only decent boyfriend I have ever had."

      Mandy gets out of bed. We see her walk into the bathroom in black and white, through Lucky's eyes. Lucky jumps off the bed and sits in the doorway to the bathroom. He watches Mandy get undressed and step into the shower.

GARAGE BAR
[ ☼ ]

      Cal's body is being zipped into a body bag on a wheeled stretcher. Dean, Elena and Sam are in their FBI suits. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's not Cal." Dean says.

      "Masterful deduction, Sherlock." Sam says.

      "I mean, a werewolf attack in daylight? This whole thing is just weird." Dean says.

       "Dogs and cats living together—mass hysteria." Sam says. "So, you know this means that we're down to one suspect, right?"

       "I know." Dean says.

       "I mean, Mandy is right at the deep end of the vic pool. Can you do it?" Asks Sam.

       "Do what?" Dean asks.

      "Shove her in the trunk, serve her up to Crowley." Sam says.

       "Yeah, Sam, I can do it."

MANDY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      Mandy's son is lying on a couch, covered with a blanket. "You still feeling hot, baby?" Mandy asks.

       "Mm-hmm."

       "Here, have some juice. Make you feel better." Mandy says.

       "Okay." Mandy's son says. Lucky trots up carrying a stuffed toy in his mouth and gives the toy to him.

       "Hey, see? Lucky knows you're not feeling well, and he wants you to feel better." Lucky shakes the toy and it squeaks. Mandy's son laughs. "He loves you, doesn't he? There's a good boy." Mandy pats Lucky as he shakes the toy again. "There's a good boy."

      "He loves a squeak." Her son says.

      "Yeah." Mandy says. Lucky pulls at the toy while Mandy is holding it and a leg comes off in Mandy's hand. "Uh-oh." Mandy and her son laugh.

      "The leg broke off."

      "Lucky, look what you did!" Yells Mandy.

      Lucky is sitting in front of the television, apparently watching. "Next up from the Buffalo midday news, we'll talk to animal control about the recent attacks. But first, the weather!"

       Mandy walks up to Lucky, carrying a leash and choke chain. "What, am I interrupting the morning show? Come on. Let's go for a walk." Mandy puts the choke chain around his neck and notices a patch of blood near the top of his left front leg. "Hey, is that blood? Have you killed a bird again? Bad dog!"

      Mandy is outside with Lucky on a leash, talking to a Woman and a Girl. The Impala pulls up across the street. "Three o'clock? Does that work?" The Woman asks.

       "Okay." Mandy says.

      "Okay."

      "See you later." Mandy says.