41

( PARENT TRAPPED )

MANNEQUIN FACTORY
[ ☼ ]

      "Come on, man, I-I can't just leave." Dean says.

      "Dude, you got to leave." Sam says.

      "Yeah, but we're talking life or death here."

      "Right. We can handle it for 24 hours, Dean." Elena says.

      Sam nods. "I get you want to bury it. But I had to deal with my past year. You got to deal with yours." He says.

      "Oh, yeah, and that worked so great for you." Dean says.

       "Come on." Sam watches Dean get into the Impala.

ISABEL'S APARTMENT
[ ☼ ]

      "So, you and Rose were close, huh?" Sam asks.

      "Very. Our parents died when we were little, so we had each other." Isabel says.

      "What was she like?" Elena asks.

      "Um, kind...giving. She had the biggest heart." Isabel says. "But people gave her a hard time."

      "How come?"

      "She was shy, a little awkward. I guess that made her an easy target. I feel like I've been defending her my whole life." She says.

      "I'm sure she appreciated it." Says Sam.

      "Well, it went both ways. She did more for me than anybody else ever could. I just miss her."

      "Um, may I?" Sam is touching a photo album on the coffee table.

       "Sure. Please. Oh, it's a company Christmas party a couple years back."

      "Wait, you work at Salzman & Sons, too?" Asks Elena.

       "Well, everybody works at the factory. That's Rose." Isabel says.

      Sam is on the phone with Dean. "Dean, hey, get this. That college janitor? He worked at the factory, too, until last year. Apparently, he quit right after Rose's disappearance." He says

      "So fair bet something happened to that girl around that factory, so let's call that joint ground zero." Dean says.

      "Right, but it still doesn't explain how a ghost ended up at a college in another zip code." Sam says.

      "It's not like she hopped the blue line."

       "I'm headed to the factory now. I'll call when I get the whole scoop on Rose." Says Sam.

MANNEQUIN FACTORY
[ ☼ ]

      "So, how long have you been here with the company?" Sam asks.

       "I've been here about three years now. I'm sorry, w-what's this got to do with me?" A Man named Jonny asks.

      "Relax. Just a routine questioning." Sam says.

      "Oh. Okay."

       "Uh, did you know Rose Brown?" Elena asks.

       "Uh...Maybe. Uh, the name sounds kind of familiar." Says Jonny.

       "She was a seamstress here. She went missing about a year ago. Here. You mind taking a look?" Sam pulls out a photo of Rose.

       "Uh, yeah, I s—I saw her around." Jonny says.