53

( WILD WILD WEST )

SALOON
[ ☼ ]

       Dean surveys the saloon. "This is not awesome." He says. Sam gives Dean an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

       "Hi." Sam says.

       "What'll you have?" The Bartender, Elkins asks.

       "Oh, uh, okay. Great. I'll have your top-shelf whiskey." Dean says.

       "Only have the one shelf."

       "That'll do just fine." Dean points to Sam. "And he'll have a sarsaparilla."

       "You Elkins?" Asks Sam.

       "One and only."

       "You know a man named Samuel Colt?" Elena asks.

       "He passed through here about four years ago." Elkins says.

       "He still around?" Asks Sam.

       "Rumor is, he's building a railroad stop 20 miles out of town, just by the Postal road. Middle of nowhere."

      Sam whispers. "The Devil's Gate?" He asks.

       "Location fits." Dean says.

       "Howdy, boys." Darla says.

       "Darla's my best girl." Elkins says.

       "Try me. You want a kiss?"

       "S-so much more germier than I pictured." Dean says.

       "Darla!" Judge Mortimer says.

       "Ah. Judge. Nice to see you." Daria says.

      "I thought we had a date."

      "Wow, that was a close one." Dean says.

       "I guess it's good to be judge." Says Sam.

       "Yeah." Dean drinks from his whiskey, spits it out. "Ohh. It's like gasoline."

      "Sarsaparilla ain't half bad." Sam says.

DARLA'S ROOM
[ ☾]

       Darla and Mortimer are on the bed. Darla sees something, gasps, and pushes away. She scrambles away from the bed. Downstairs, Sam and Dean hear Darla's scream. They run upstairs.

      In Darla's room, Elias appears and puts his hand on Mortimer. Mortimer screams and burns. Sam and Dean enter and find Darla in the corner, on the bed there is only a smoldering skeleton, half turned to ash.

 Sam and Dean enter and find Darla in the corner, on the bed there is only a smoldering skeleton, half turned to ash