43

( THE FRENCH MISTAKE )

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       "Where's Bobby?" Sam asks.

       "In town, supply run." Dean says.

       "In this?" Sam gestures to the bad weather.

        "Yeah, man's a hero. We were officially out of hunter's helper." Dean gestures at his empty liquor bottle.

        "Hello, boys. Elena." Balthazar appears. "You've seen 'the Godfather', right?"

       "Balthazar..." Dean starts.

       "You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" Bathazar finds a container of salt and pours it into a bowl on Bobby's desk.

       "Hey!" Elena yells.

        "Dead sea brine'. Good, good, good." Balthazar says. "You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?"

       "I said "hey." Elena says.

        "You did. Twice. Good for you. Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." Balthazar looks through Bobby's fridge contents. "Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb. Yes! Blood of lamb!"

       "Why are you talking about 'the Godfather'?" Asks Sam.

       "Because we're in it—right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone—The archangel Raphael."

       "You mind telling us what you mean?" Dean asks. 

       "No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no." Balthazar empties the contents of Bobby's desk drawer. "Yes. Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely. Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry."

       "Wait, Raphael is after you?" Dean asks.

        "Raphael is after us all. You see, he's consolidated his strength. And now he's on the move."

       "And where's Cas?" Sam asks.

       "Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground." Says Balthazar. "So, good old Raffy put out a hit list on every last Samaritan who helped our dear Cas—Including both of you. And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants to draw Cas out in the open."

        "And you expect us to just believe you?" Elena asks. 

        "Oh, don't. You'll go where I throw you either way."

         "What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asks as lightning flashes.

       "That's all the time we have, gentlemen and last. "Balthazar opens his jacket revealing a bloodstain on his side. "Where is it?"

       "Whoa. What happened there?" Dean asks. 

       "Oh. Garish, I know. You see, uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung at the moment, but that's all right." Balthazar hands Sam keys. "Oh, here's for you."

       "What am I supposed to do with this?." Sam asks.

       "Run with it." Balthazar is thrown across the room as an angel, Virgil appears. "Virgil." He turns to Sam, Elena and Dean. "I said, run!" He pushes them through the window which is marked with a blood sigil.

       Sam, Elena and Dean crash through Bobby's window and land on a mattress on a tv show set. "Cut!" Robert Singer yells.

      A Crewmember pats Dean on the rear. "Real good solid fall. Way to go." He says.