45

( NORMALITY )

OFFICE
[ ☼ ]

      Sera is talking via speakerphone. "I'm trying to understand, Bob." She says.

       "Well, uh, Sera, we don't really understand it ourselves, but, uh, it appears that Jared and Jensen were seen beating an extra to death." Bob says.

       "Huh."

       "This is Jim here, Sera, and it wasn't all the way to death. Only partway, so that's a plus."

       "He could definitely still run." Kevin says.

       "And we'll certainly follow up on that, but I think the real issue here, Sera, is that the boys appear to be on some kind of extended psychedelic acid trip." Bob says.

       "Okay. Uhh..Maybe it'd help if I—I'll fly up and talk to them." Sera says

       "You know, I'm not sure Jared and Jensen...know who she is, strictly speaking. She's, you know, new. No offense." Jim says.

       "Right." Sera says.

       "Yeah, I think what we might need at this stage is for Kripke to come up himself. He created the show. They'll listen to him."

       "How's that make me look? I'm supposed to be running this thing." Sera says. "Besides, Eric is off in some cabin somewhere Writing his next pilot."

       "He sold "Octocobra"?"

       "Yes!" See yells.

       "Mother of god. They'll buy anything."

SUPERNATURAL SET
[ ☾]

        "I don't know. I mean, Virgil broke through. Maybe he's got a way to get back." Dean says.

        "Or he has no juice here, and now he's stuck, like us." Elena says.

       "Yeah, either way, I want to finish kicking his ass." Dean says.

OUTSIDE MISHA'S TRAILER
[ ☾]

       "Good night, Misha."

       "Night, little fella." Misha is tweeting on his phone. "ever get that feeling...Someone's in the backseat?"Frowny face." Virgil , who is in the backseat, puts a knife to Misha's throat. "Aah! Aaaah! Aah!"

      "Drive." Virgil says.

SUPERNATURAL SET

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       "There you are, guys! You got a minute?" Bob asks.

       "Actually, we're—we're looking for, uh—" Sam starts.

       "For that extra you tried to kill? So, is it money?" Bob asks. "Is this the kind of act that goes away if we can scare up some coverage on a raise?"

       "More money? You already pay these three jokers enough as it is." Dean says.

       "Yeah." Sam says.

       "Cause I'd like to think that over these years, we've grown closer. That you don't think of me as "director Bob" or "executive producer Bob Singer," but as "uncle Bob."

       "Wait, you're kidding." Sam says. "So, the character in the show, Bobby Singer—"

      "What kind of douchebag names a character after himself?" Dean asks.