47

( WORMS )

      Rufus tries CPR chest compressions on Gwen, while Sam searches for Dean. "Come on, girl! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Rufus yells.

      "She's gone." Bobby says.

      "Ah, damn it." Rufus says.

      "I'm sorry...If you care."

      "Screw you. I care." Samuel says.

      "Is she, uh..." Elena starts.

      "Where's Dean?" Asks Rufus.

       "I couldn't find him. Whatever got into those guys must have got into Dean." Sam says.

       "Rufus, help Samuel move her somewhere. Sam, Elena and I will lock down here." Bobby says. "We're gonna want to find Dean before he finds us."

       "We're gonna find him alive, Samuel, or I'm gonna put a bullet into your head." Sam and Bobby walk through the Cannery, locking doors.

      All four men search, Sam dials Dean's cell-phone and then hears it ring. Rufus spots Dean. "Dean, put that damn thing down." Rufus says as Samuel runs over aiming his gun at Dean, Dean points his gun at Samuel. "Dean, put it down."

      "You're the least of my worries right now, Rufus." Dean says.

       "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." Sam says as he shows up.

       "Okay, both of you."

        "Both of us, my ass." Says Rufus.

       "I'm not in the mood. I just had a 12-inch...Herpe crawl out of my ear." Dean says.

       "What?" Sam asks.

       "You heard me. I just woke up on the ground, just in time to see this—this...worm thing sliding out of my freaking ear and into that vent. So you tell me what the hell's going on!"

      "You killed Gwen. That's what's going on." Samuel says.

       "We were just talking out in the hallway." Dean says. "That's the last thing I remember. That thing must have jumped me."

       "So, we're talking about, like, a monster that gets in you?" Bobby asks.

      "It's like a Khan worm on steroids." Dean says.

       "You mean like a parasite, something that took over your body." Elena suggests.

      "Worm crawls in you, worm crawls out." Dean says.

       "Monster possession? That's novel." Says Rufus.

       "Or that thing's still in you, and we can't trust a word that you're saying." Samuel says.

      "It's not!" Dean yells.

       "Check your ear." Bobby says.

       "What do you mean, check my ear? Check my ear for what?" Dean asks as Rufus sticks his finger in Dean's ear. "Hey! What? Why don't you buy me a drink first?"

      "Second date." Rufus says. "Oh, yeah, we're goo positive."

       "What does that mean? What does that mean?" Dean asks.

       "That means it was in you, all right." Rufus says.

       "Or it still is." Samuel says.