27

( CAGED HEAT )

CROWLEY'S
MONSTER PRISON
[ ☼ ]

      The Alpha Shapeshifter, looking like Crowley, is chained to a chair and being interrogated by the demon. "I told you. I don't know anything about—" The Shifter starts.

      "Sorry. But your exceptional good looks aren't gonna buy you any mercy." Crowley says. "I suggest you talk. What should we use next? Speculum? Or something more exotic?"

      "Look, it's Purgatory. All I know is I go there when I die. It's not like I can draw you a map."

      "I happen to know you can." Says Crowley.

      "You're wrong."

       "My sources are unimpeachable. You're the father of your entire species. You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. I hope you appreciate just how much effort I've gone to to find something that can actually hurt you. My tinkering has cost several lesser shifters their lives." Crowley holds up a knife. "Iridium. Rarer than hell. Would've been cheaper to drop a castle on you, but I think we all agree—worth it. So, you start talking or I start chopping off all the bits that stick out."

      "You go ahead, mate, see if it makes me—" The Shifter starts.

      Crowley stabs him in the shoulder with the knife. "What was that? Purgatory's where?" The Shapeshifter spits blood in his face. "What is it with you animals? Did I tell you? This prison has a nursery." He holds up a baby monitor. Through it babies can be heard crying. "All yours. I know how much you care about them. You've spent months gathering them to your bosom. Not so cocky now, are we? Finding Purgatory is important to me. You have five seconds to tell me where it is. After that, I'll filet them in front of you. Toss their spines in your lap. Four. Three. Two."

      "Kill 'em all. We'll make more." The Shifter says. Crowley puts down the baby monitor, takes up a machete and beheads the shapeshifter.

      "Guess I kinda lost my head."

INDUSTRIAL PLANT
[ ☾]

      Sam, Elena and Dean drive up in the Impala to where a couple of demons are waiting in front of a black SUV. They're bringing a prisoner. "You're late." A Demon says.

      "Traffic was a bitch." Dean says.

      "One rugaru." Sam says.

      "Where's Crowley?" Elena asks.

      "Banging a hooker in a sweet spot called None Of Your Business."

      "Oh, look at that, Sam. Demon trying to be funny." Dean says.

      "Oh, is that what just happened?" Asks Sam.

      "Night, girls."

      "Wait, wait. Hold up, hold up. Are we ever gonna see Crowley again or is he just gonna keep sending his demon extras to pick up his laundry?" Dean asks.

      "I'm sorry. I know you're speaking, I see your lips moving, but I can't understand what you're saying 'cause I don't speak Little Bitch." The Demon get in their car and drive off.

      "Remember when we used to gank demons?" Dean asks.

HOUSE
[ ☾]

       Sam, Elena and Dean return to their current base, a run-down house they're squatting in. "No man, screw it, I'm done." Dean says.