20

( ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN )

BUFFALO, NEW YORK

HONEY WAGON BAR
[ ☾]

      A Man is talking on a cell phone as he walks across the car park in front of the bar. "Did he eat? You gave him a bath, right? Well, did you take him to the park?" He asks. Lightning flashes as the Man reaches his late-model black car. "And did he make pee-pee and poo-poo? Good. Tell him Daddy loves him. Be home soon."

      The Man hangs up. Lightning flashes again and the Man looks around him. We then see the Man in black and white through the branches of a bush across the car park. Something pants. The Man unlocks his car, gets in, puts the key in the ignition and reaches across the passenger seat.

      The panting gets louder and something that sounds four-legged begins to run towards the car. It snarls. The Man straightens up. "What the..." The Man looks horrified. We hear the sound of the creature climbing onto the hood of the car. The Man puts his hands in front of his face and screams as the windshield shatters. Blood splatters and runs down the driver's-side window.

FAT MACK'S RIB SHACK[ ☼ ]

[ ☼ ]

       Sam is eating at an outdoor table. Dean is standing nearby, talking on his cell phone and holding a plate of ribs. "I know, Bobby, but there's got to be another way. I don't know. Keep digging. I mean, if Crowley thinks we're just gonna—" Dean starts.

       "Crowley thinks you're just gonna what, Dean?" Crowley has materialized behind Dean. "Is that Bobby Singer? Give him a kiss for me."

      "I'll call you back." Dean says.

      "Good news, girl and boys! I've got a job for you." Crowley pulls out the chair next to Sam, turns it around and sits on it backwards.

      Dean and Elena sit across from them. "I'm gonna say this once. You can take your job and shove it up your ass." Dean says.

      "Is that any way to talk to your boss?"

      "You're not my boss, dickbag." Dean says.

      "Dean, Dean. Been through this. Quit clutching your pearls." Crowley says. "You've been working for me for some time now. Sam here, longer."

      "We didn't know." Sam says.

      "Like that makes a difference to you. You'd sell your brother for a dollar right now if you really needed a soda." Crowley says and Dean looks pained. "Look, I'm sending you—"

      "No." Dean says.

      "Beg pardon?"

      "I've done some shady stuff in my time, but I am not doing this. No." Says Dean.