12

( PATTINSON )

       The teenaged boy and girl run into the alley, giggling. "Are you sure, baby? Are you ready to join me in eternity?" He presses her up against a door and starts kissing her neck.

      "Oh my God, totally." She says. He's about to take a bite when Dean grabs him from behind and throws him back.

      "Hey!"

       Dean turns the Girl. "Go—get outta here!" He yells.

      "Wait, what..." He's babbling a bit. Dean slams him against the dumpster on the other side of the alley. "What the hell are you doing?!"

      "Open your mouth!" Dean yells. The Boy obeys, revealing fangs—just two, on his canine teeth. Dean is disgusted. "Take those out. Take 'em out!" The Boy pulls off the fake fangs. "Oh, for the love of... What're you, twelve?" He takes a closer look. "Are you wearing glitter?"

      "I only do it to get laid, man!"

       Dean looks suddenly interested. "Does it work?" He asks. The Boy shrugs and nods slightly. "I'll be damned. All right, mmmbop your way outta here. Go, go!" The Boy runs off. "And use a condom!" He starts to walk away.

      "You're pretty..." A Voice says.

       Dean turns and finds himself face-to-face with Boris. "I'm sorry?" He asks.

       "I said...you're pretty."

       "Yeah, sorry again, pal. I don't play for your team." Dean says. Boris grabs Dean and launches him through the air. Dean lands on the dumpster, hard, and rolls off into a pile of garbage bags. He takes a few moments to recover, his vision blurry.

      As Boris lazily approaches him, Dean, dazed, grabs hold of a large pipe and takes a swing at him, who ducks the attack easily. He soon has Dean pinned against the dumpster and begins punching him into submission. Sam walks into the alley, quickly surveys the situation, and runs a few steps. But he suddenly stops and just watches, as if fascinated.

      Boris by now has Dean completely at his mercy. He pins Dean with his right arm, just below his throat; Boris then brings his left wrist up to his fangs and bites. Dean is helpless, unable to move; he smears his blood over Dean's mouth. Dean makes a guttural noise in protest, but can't defend himself.

      A corner of Sam's mouth twitches upward into a little smirk. After he's sure that Dean has swallowed some of Boris' blood, Sam pulls his machete out of his coat. "NO!" Sam rushes Boris, who releases Dean; the latter collapses onto the ground.

      Sam and Boris stop and size one another up for a second. Sam makes a few slashes with the machete, which Boris deftly evades. He laughs and makes a "bye-bye" wave before running away and climbing up the wall and escaping. Dean lies on the ground next to the dumpster, panting, blood all over his mouth.

       "Sammy..." Dean says. Sam does his best to look shocked and concerned.

 Sam does his best to look shocked and concerned