56

( CHANGING FACES )

DR. SILVER'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      Bobby, Elena and Sam walk out. Bobby shows them a photo of a man—Dr Silver—and his wife and kids. "Here, Dr Silver. Wife, two sons." Bobby says and Sam takes the photo. "Uh oh." The Sheriff's pulled up.

      "Hi there." The Sheriff says.

       "Hi." Elena waves.

       "Who're you?" The Sheriff asks as Bobby, Elena and Sam show their FBI badges. The Sheriff notices they're wearing normal clothes and not uniforms. "It Casual Friday, agents?"

       "We're on a case a few miles out. We got a call to come here." Sam says.

      "So how about you, what's your business?" Bobby asks.

       "Oh, Dr Silver's a friend of mine. Heard he didn't show up for work today, so I thought I'd stop by, see if he's sick."

      "Not sick. Missing." Says Bobby.

       "Missing? Says who?"

       "Says me." Bobby says. "Empty house, no bags packed, car's still in the driveway."

      "How'd you get on this?" The Sheriff asks.

       "Oh, it's a long story. Tell you what, why don't you put out an APB, we'll compare notes down at the station. Sound good?"

       "Uh, yeah, yeah." Says The Sheriff.
"Sure."

       "Obliged." Bobby says. The Sheriff leaves.

       "Wow. Talk about talking out of your butt." Elena says.

       "Yeah. Just hurry, you idjit." I by says. They drive off and meet up with Dean and Cas outside Ed's house

       "Oh. So we've got a missing Doctor and an oozy patient, huh?" Dean asks.

       "Yeah. Plot thickens." Sam says.

       "Well let's go see what Ed's roommates have to say." Dean says.

        "Does Ed Bright have a brother?" Cas asks.

        "No, why?" Elena asks.

       "Then that's not his twin." Cas says. Through the window they see someone who looks exactly like Ed.

        "So what, shifter?" Asks Sam.

        "I don't know what we're looking at." Bobby says.

        "Alright, Dean and me are gonna go in. You three stay here and watch the door. If something comes out, shoot it." Sam says.

       "Yeah. Best guess—silver bullets." Dean says.

        "I'm fairly unpractised with firearms." Cas says.

        "You know who whines? Babies." Dean says. Sam and Dean walk towards the house. Dean breaks the door open and they burst in, guns ready. There are several dead Eds all over the lounge.

 There are several dead Eds all over the lounge