7

( FINDING ELENA )

IMPALA
[ ☾]

      Dean Winchester drives his sleek Impala through the night. Ever since he was back on the job, he thought it seemed fitting to get the bang back together. Besides, he's always wondered what Elena was up to.

      He is on the side of the road on the phone with Bobby. "So you're telling me that there's three possible Elena's in the whole state of Louisiana?" He asks. Dean has been tracking Elena the moment he left Lisa's.

      "Yep, it narrows it down." Bobby says. "Are you sure you don't wanna tell Sam about this?"

      "No." Dean says. "He claims he's keeping her safe by not trying to find her, but I think it's something else."

      Bobby holds up a notepad. "Well, there's an Elena Thompson in Shreveport. She's a business woman." He says.

      "Definitely not Elena." Dean says. "What else you got?"

      "An Elena Draper in Lafayette. She's a Vet." Bobby says.

      "Maybe." Dean says. "The last one?"

      "An Elena Gibson in Crowley, Louisiana. She works at a Diner." Bobby says.

      "That's the one." Dean says and scoffs. "She could've made it less obvious."

DINER
[ ☼ ]

      Dean walks inside and goes to the counter. A black woman stands there with a mean look on her face. "Uh...can you tell me where I can find Elena Gibson?" He asks.

      "And you are?" She asks.

      "I'm her cousin." Dean lies. "You see, our grandmother passed away last week and I wanted to tell her the news."

      "What's your name?" She asks.

      "Dean." He says.

      "Did you say your name was Dean?" Another girl asks.

      "Uh...yeah." Dean says nervously.

      The girl seems to be profiling him. "She's out back on her break." She says.  Dean smiles and walks to the back of the diner. As soon he leaves, the black Woman, Regina, and the girl, Hannah, go to the window and watch.

      "What is going on?" The Cook asks. He is a heavy man with a lack of hair on his head.

      "That's one of guys she talked about, Phil." Regina says.

      "Dean?"

      "Yeah." Says Hannah.

      "Ooo, I love drama." Phil says as he looks out the window too.

      "Cousin my ass." Regina says.

      Dean walks on the side of the diner and stops when he sees someone familiar standing with her back to him. It seemed she was talking on the phone. "No, Caroline. I'm not going back home...because I said so. Whatever, I'll call you later." Elena hangs up.

      Dean thought he was only coming here to convince her to come back, but that wasn't the only reason. He wanted to see if he was still in love with her. He clears his throat.

      "Phil, I told you that I was—" Elena says as she turns around. She immediately stops when she sees Dean.