66

( TO REST )

SAM'S DREAMSCAPE

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       In Bobby's house, the furniture is covered in white sheets. There are candles almost everywhere, but the room is mostly dark. A small amount of moonlight shines through the window. Sam enters the room with a gun. He approaches the desk, where someone is sitting, their face hidden in the shadows.

      "Hey. Hey!" Sam yells.

       "Oh. Hi, Sam." The Tortured Sam says.

       "So, which one are you?" Sam asks.

       "Don't you know?" Tortured Sam stands up. His face is bruised. "I'm the one that remembers Hell."

BOBBY'S PANIC ROOM
[ TIME UNKNOWN ]

       Bobby is packing some things, including a flask of holy water and two angel killing swords, in a bag. He takes the bag and starts to walk out. "Time's up, Dean." He says.

       "Yeah, just a second." Dean is standing over Sam. He kneels next to him with a piece of paper. "Alright, this is where we're gonna be, Sam. You get your lazy ass out of bed and come and meet us. Sammy, please." He gets up, puts the paper down next to Sam with a gun on top of it, and leaves.

SAM'S DREAMSCAPE

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       "I wish you hadn't come, Sam." Tortured Sam says.

      "I had to. I'm here, right? Out there in the real world, I'm at Bobby's, aren't I?" Says Sam.

       "How do you know?"

       "This whole time, I've smelt nothing but Old Spice and whisky. Figured if I could get back here, back to my body, I could... I don't know, I could snap out of it somehow." Says Sam.

       "But first you have to go through me." Tortured Sam says.

       "Why?" Sam asks.

       "Humpty Dumpty has to put himself back together again, before he can wake up. And I'm the last piece."

       "Which means." Sam lowers his gun and steps closer. "I have to know what you know. What happened in the cage?"

       "Trust me, you don't wanna know it." Tortured Sam says.

       "You're right. But I still have to." Sam says.

       "Sam, you can't imagine. Stay here, go back, find that bartender, go find Jess, but don't do this. I know you. You're not strong enough."

       Sam exhales. "We'll just have to see." He says.

       Tortured Sam scoffs. "Why is this so important to you?" He asks.

       "You know me. You know why. I'm not leaving my brother alone out there." Sam says. Tortured Sam walks slowly towards Sam. He picks up a knife and Sam defensively points his gun.

       "I'm not gonna fight you." He holds out the knife, handle first. "But this is your last chance." Sam sighs. He lowers his gun and takes the knife. "Good luck. You're gonna need it." Sam stabs Tortured Sam in the stomach. Tortured Sam groans, falls to the ground and dies. A bright light comes from his body and Sam absorbs him. Inside the Panic Room, Sam convulses