29

( BAG OF BONES )

STAIRWELL
[ ☾]

      "Can't see jack." Dean says. Suddenly, there is a blinding light and Castiel vanishes. Turns out it was Samuel, banishing him with a blood sigil. "Cas?!"

       Sam sees Samuel. "Dean." He says.

       "You sold us out?" Dean asks. Two demons appear behind Sam and Dean, holding onto them. "Damn you, Samuel."

       "Yes. And I have to say, best purchase I've made since Dick Cheney." Crowley says.

       "Hiya, Crowley. How's tricks?" Elena asks.

      "Above your pay grade. Been working. Big things. Alas, you'll be too dead to participate." Says Crowley.

      "Really?" Dean asks.

      "Shame I have to do away with you three. Rather enjoyed your indentured servitude."

       Sam, Elena and Dean are thrown into separate cells. We see Meg finishing off the last hellhound, then getting ambushed by the demon possessing Christian Campbell. Back to Dean in his cell. "Sam?! Elena!" Dean yells.

      "Yeah." Sam says.

       "It reeks in here." Elena says.

       "I'm standing in pee." Says Dean.

       "Consider yourself lucky." Sam says as he looks down at his shoe.

      "Yikes. That sucks." A little window in the door is opened from the outside by Samuel. "You want forgiveness, find a priest."

       "I just want you to understand." Samuel says.

       "Oh, I understand... that you're a liar. You talk about putting blood first, which is funny 'cause you sound just like my dad." Dean says. "The difference is, he actually did."

       "I am putting blood first."

      "Oh, gimme a break!" Dean yells.

       "Mary's my blood! My daughter! Don't come at me like I sold you out, Dean." Samuel says. "You sold out your own mother. It was her or Sam, and you chose Sam, plain and simple."

      "Oh, that is such crap! You wanna know what really happened? You chose a demon over your own grandsons!"

       "See it how you want. I don't even know what Sam is. And you want me to protect him? And you?" Samuel asks. "You're a stranger. No, really, tell me: what exactly are you supposed to be to me?"

      "I'll tell you who I am. I'm the guy you never wanna see again. 'Cause I'll make it out of here, trust me." Dean says. "And the next time you see me, I'll be there to kill you."

       "Don't think there's gonna be a next time."

       "Whatever gets you through the night." Dean says. The two demons working for Crowley drag Dean out of his cell and down the corridor while Samuel just stands by. Sam hears this.

       In another room Meg is strapped to a metal table for torture. "So, Crowley wants to know... well, everything. Told me to carve out of you." Christian the Demon says.

       "Whatever makes you feel like a man." Meg says.

      "Ha ha. You talk a mean game. But you're scared."