6

GWEN'S POV:

I was warm. I felt secure. I felt happy. And safe. I felt like I'd actually rested for once. Like sleep actually helped me.

I.....WAIT!!?!

My eyes flew open. They searched around the room frantically. Nothing there. I jerked my head to see the other side of the room. THUD! Ouuuuuuuuch. "Fuck!" I whined.

I bumped my head into Harry's chin. Yes. Harry's here. He's laying behind me, against me, and his arm is around my stomach. It must still be the middle of the night. How long did I sleep?

Harry's hand came up and rubbed his jaw. "Ow!" He said as a delayed reaction. He smiled and opened his eyes, looking straight at me. "Ello love", he said happily. "Feeling better?"

"I was, until I woke up and the reality of my life hit me in the face", I told him sadly. "I'm sorry I bumped your chin", I took the risk of saying. Even though it wasn't answering a question.

"Well soon enough, your reality will be better than you've ever known", he told me confidently.

I didn't answer because it wasn't a question.

Harry looked at his watch. "We've got one hour left till I've got to go. If you want, you can go back to sleep. Or if not, we can talk more. Whatever you want to do. I was going to pay to come here again tomorrow. Is that ok with you? I'm going to find out whatever I can today when I leave, and then I'll come back and we'll start coming up with ideas how to get out of here. If you still want to, that is."

"Umm, sure. I guess so. That'd be...great." I said, still a little untrusting that this could be happening.

"So....what did you decide for the last hour?" Harry asked, after propping his head up on his arm and looking down at me.

"Oh, umm....I....." I couldn't say what I wanted to do. I was embarrassed. I was afraid he'd get mad. Or hate the idea. "I.....I......nothing. I don't know", I stuttered through the nonsense that was jumbled in my brain right now.

"No, tell me. Please? There's something you want. I can tell. Please tell me. It can be anything. Don't worry", he said in a gentle, soothing tone.

"..............I......liked it when I....you....", I still couldn't ask him to do what I wanted. I was just way too embarassed. I didn't ever get to ask anyone to do something for me. Why would anyone do something for me? I just exist to do things for men. I especially can't ask a man to do something for me.....

"Gwen....it's alright. I promise. Spit it out. You want what? You liked it when what?" he tried again to get me to tell him. Why was this so hard?

"..........you hugged...me", I finally said. I felt my cheeks get red, and I bit my lip, and looked away. I felt so dumb. And so unworthy. I didn't deserve a hug. I can't believe I just asked him to go to all that trouble. If I could take it back.... Harry interrupted my thoughts, "Of course Gwen! C'mere! I'll gladly give you another hug. It's the least I can do for you right now" he said merrily as he sat up and gestured for me to sit up and come closer to him.

He would GLADLY hug me?

His hands came out and took my shoulders gently, and pulled me in slowly towards him. I re-wrapped the sheet around me better, and scooted closer to him, staring into his eyes, looking for any signs of a trick or...who knows what. He brought me all the way in, just as he'd done hours earlier. This time, I slid my own face into the nook of his neck. I took a deep breath in, taking in his scent again. I loved his scent. His one hand held me tight across my back. His other hand came up and stroked my head from the top, down my hair, to my back, then back up to slide down again, over and over.