67

GWEN'S POV:

Harry had stopped drinking about 2 hours ago, and he didn't have much, so it was time to go. I asked him "What about the scarf in the closet?" and he said he already took care of it hours ago. There were a lot less people here by then, so it was ok to sneak in and get it, and toss it into the washer. If Paul noticed it, he'd know it was us, because everyone knew about our closet time by the end of the party. Even Paul came up to congratulate us for christening his closet. "I have to say...I've never done it in there! How was it?" he asked Harry, then looked at me. We both looked at each other and laughed and wiggled our eyebrows a few times. He got the hint and slapped us both five.

Louis was just walking out the door. He'd been hanging around one girl most of the night, so I was happy for him. I wasn't sure if she seemed like his type, but....you never know. She didn't LOOK like his type, but you can't judge a book by its cover, right? He was taking Tabby's sister home before coming home to the flat. The girl he was with had already said her goodbyes, I saw them exchange phones to put their numbers in, and all that. It made me just plain happy inside. He hadn't really been around any new girls since Chris broke up with him. I just hoped he wasn't doing this because he thought he had to. I hoped he genuinely liked her.

Harry grabbed my hand and I said a few more goodbyes to Paul and Tabby and some other people I'd met and talked to, then we walked out to the car. I saw Lou's car drive away.

We got in, and I turned to Harry as he started the engine. "That was really hot se.x earlier. I really liked it, babe. I just wanted to tell you that." I didn't know why I was saying that to him. I was a little drunk still, so that's probably why.

"You're drunk, but I can't argue...it was hot, wasn't it?" he agreed, then leaned over and kissed me. We kissed for a few minutes. We were doing the kiss then stare lovingly at each other thing, when we rest noses together, watch each other turn into cyclops's, then kiss again. I stroked his face and just....really felt love for him right now, while I was drunk.

"I really love you right now. I mean...I always do, duhhh....but right now...I feel it in my chest. Like....it aches or something. The love I feel for you right now. Sometimes it just.....fills me up and I can't stand it, ya know?" I told him, getting some more kisses.

"You're drunk babe. That means what you're saying is absolutely true, and I love you for it. Also, I know the feeling you're talking about. I get it all the time, actually. Like....my love for you feels like it's going to burst out of me, and overflow, because it's like...bubbling over. God, I feel like a corny dork. But yeah...I know. And I love you that much too. Maybe more. Yeah. Probably more...." he laughed and we kissed a little bit more, before finally breaking away and putting on our seatbelts and pulling away towards home.

I was dozing, with my head on the window, when I heard Harry say "Ahhh sh.it. This is gonna fvck us up for a while. I gotta turn around, I think."

He was just sort of talking to himself lowly. I lifted my head and checked to see what he was talking about. As he got closer, we noticed it was an accident that was blocking the entire road. There was no way to go around, either. There was an upsidedown car, and one off in the ditch, crunched into a tree.

I rubbed my eyes. "Well that sucks...there's no police here yet...we should check to mak............wait........Harry??"

"Huh?" he answered as he was looking around for somewhere to turn around.

"Harry.....HARRY!!!!! That's LOU'S CAR!!!!!!!!!! Is that Lou's car????? I think it's LOU'S!!!!!" I said, in a total panic now. My breath was erratic and fast and I immediately felt like I was going to pass out.