64

HARRY's POV:

Today was the day I had a surprise for Gwen. I'd been working on it for a few weeks, convincing, talking, arranging, etc.....

I just hoped everything went well. I was nervous as sh.it, not wanting it to be any type of disaster, but I felt like it could work out.

It was Wednesday, and after our morning se.x, Gwen was getting ready for lunch with her mum. We'd made love like 6 times since Lou was gone, and it was nice to not mute ourselves for once. We did it in every room, now that we weren't confined to the bedroom so much. Not that it had stopped us before, but now....we didn't need to cover ourselves and be discreet and stuff.

The first time we had se.x after "that day", Gwen didn't come. She never not comes. She was just...still messed up in the head about what happened with her and Lou, I think. Guilt. She had guilt, and I knew it was heavy in her heart and mind. After holding off as long as I could, and wriggling myself around trying to find just the right spot to make her come, I'd finally asked her if she was having troubles, and she admitted she was. She told me to "go on without her". I didn't like enjoying se.x with Gwen "without her". It didn't feel right and I could barely finish. I almost stopped and gave up but she held me on her, coaxed me to come. She felt bad, I could tell.

When I came, I got a little bit emotional, but I tried to hide it with my face in her neck. She might have been able to tell after, but maybe not. I noticed her cheeks wet when I rolled off of her, though. I gave her extra love and cuddling the rest of the day, and she gave it all right back. By night time, we were desperate to tear each other's clothes off. That's when we did it on the floor by the hall. She was right back into working order by then, and I was relieved. She's been fine ever since.

We did NOT do it in Lou's room, with our musical room sexpisodes. The only time we'd gone in there was when Gwen washed his dirty laundry while doing ours, so it wouldn't sit and fester until whenever he came back. She folded it pretty and put it on his bed. She made his bed too. She likes things clean and tidy. She doesn't like routines still, and refuses to have a "laundry day" or "clean the bathroom" day, etc....but she still likes to keep things nice. I think she cleaned his room while she was in there, too. Good thing she went in to begin with, because there was an untouched sandwich, crisps, and a drink hardened up and rotting. Guess neither of them had lunch that day. I tossed her own lunch away later that night, when I noticed it sitting on the counter.

I was sitting on the sofa while Gwen was in the shower. Her phone was on the table, and a text came in. I glanced over, thinking it was my phone, and saw that it was from Lou. I'll admit, I got curious. I don't know why, because I had accepted everything that had happened days ago, and gotten over it. But being human, I couldn't help but take a peek. I knew she'd texted him, because she told me the morning after he left, that he was at my parent's house, in case I didn't know.

"Doing well. Still chillin' here. Hope all is well with you guys :)" is what the text said.

It was a response to whatever she'd texted him earlier. I scrolled up....

"Hey. Just checking to see how you're doing today." is what he'd responded to just now.

I scrolled up more......

I went up to the day after he left, cause that was the first text after that horrible day.

I read all the way down to the text that had just come in.

Their first texts were longer and more info filled, but that was because he was worried that I'd freaked out and kicked her out when she told me all the details. Everything sounded exactly like I figured, from the day they had time together. He even made a joke about "who came over you".  Ha. Nice one. I cringed and rolled my eyes as I read that. So HE tried to stop it, eh? Interesting. But she was too into it at the moment I guess. Sigh.