28

GWEN'S POV:

Waking up next to Harry was wonderful. I dreaded not waking up next to him tomorrow. Or maybe I could? Maybe they'd let me? Nahhh, probably not.

I woke before him, so I had time to watch him sleep. Wondering what he was dreaming about. His eyes darted around under his lids a lot at one point, and he talked in his sleep! He was saying "no", I think, but it wasn't coming out all the way. It was sort of like "Nuh", but he was moving his head side to side a tiny bit, and his eyebrows were clenched, so I was sure it was a bad dream.

I decided to put him out of whatever misery he was having in his sleep, and wake him up just enough so he'd stop the dream and maybe go back to sleep.

I put my hand on his arm and shook it gently, and said his name a few times softly. He gave one final "Nuhoh" that was louder and sounded more panicked than the rest, and his eyes opened quick and wide. He stared at me for a few seconds, blinking, I suppose trying to register that he was awake and that everything was ok. And then he looked around, then back at me, and smiled and lunged forward and pulled me to him and held me tight, like he needed to, or I'd go away.

"Sorry I woke you...you were having a bad dream, it seemed like. You can go back to sleep now", I whispered.

"I was having a horrible dream. Thank you", he told me in a groggy voice and took a deep breath.

I didn't ask him what it was about. He'd tell me if he wanted to, I supposed.

We dozed off tightly tangled up together, him falling back to sleep before me, so I got to stare at him some more, and close my eyes seeing his kind face last.

Kisses were being planted all over my face and hair when I woke up again. I smiled before I even opened my eyes, just laying there, feeling the burning sparks wherever his lips touched my skin.

We were still tightly wrapped together. He was so warm and cuddly, I never wanted to move. Ever. BUT, I had to pee really badly.

"I gotta pee", Harry said as he gave me one final kiss on the lips and started unwrapping his body from mine. Our legs were tangled and so were our arms. It killed me to feel his body leave mine.

"Hurry, cause I gotta go bad!" I told him. I took one look at him as he walked around the bed to the door, and started cracking up.

He looked down at himself and smirked, "Yeah.....it happens."

His boxers were ready to bust at the seems from the tent that was formed out of them.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes at me, still smirking as he walked out of the room, and away from my laughter.

He looked so delicious in his dark gray boxer briefs, his decorated torso and arms and mess of curls. I wanted him. I wanted him BAD.

Harry was on toast duty, while I made eggs for us. We were still in our sleeping attire. Tank top, undies, and him in boxers. I kept catching him looking at my chest. My nip.ples were very visible through the thin, white tank top material. And they kept getting really stiff. When he'd peek, they'd stiffen even more. Something else stiffened in the room, too. Something that must have wanted to go camping, because it kept pitching a tent. I laughed in my head, thinking of that. My wanting him hadn't gone away after I got out of bed. It was still there. Loud and clear in my brain and in my body.

We sat at his kitchen table, and ate our food. I was glad he had food, because I wasn't ready to go out into the world yet. I'd never be ready, actually. I never wanted to leave here. "This"....was easy. There was no pressure. No stress. It was all just.........great.