76

HARRY'S POV:

I set a quiet alarm for 6am. I knew I'd hear it because I was excited about Christmas. I needed to sneak out and put all of the gifts we had in the closet, under the tree. Well, I hid the ones I had for Gwen in my nightstand cabinet.

I found the ones for me, and the ones for Lou, and I arranged them under the tree, like Santa would. I snuck into Lou's room too, and got his gifts and put them under the tree. It was stocked back up under there once again. I had to stack all the gifts from family the past two nights, along the wall out of the way first.

I wanted Gwen to wake up and see lots of presents under the tree. I wanted her to have excitement, as if Santa had actually come.

I also checked in a certain spot for Gwen's "real" gift from me. It was here, and all set. I checked for a special gift from me to Lou also. All set.

I added my own little personal touch to the inside of one of the special gifts, and now everything was ready.....so I very gladly went back to bed.

GWEN'S POV:

I woke up still tired. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before I realized....holy sh.it! Today's Christmas! It's Christmas morning! I had totally forgotten in my sleepy fog!

I rolled over towards Harry and watched him sleep. He should have slept under the tree, so I could peel his covers back and unwrap him, because he was truly the best gift in my life. There was nothing else I wanted or needed, because I had him.

I smiled, thinking of unwrapping him under the tree.

He opened his eyes right at that moment, and smiled. "What?" he said in a groggy voice.

I laughed. "It's silly. It's nothing." I said.

"Well, luckily I like silly. Spill it, woman!" Harry ordered.

Sigh. "Ok. I suddenly remembered that it's Christmas today, and I looked over at you, and I decided that there's no gifts in the world that I need, or that I'd want, because I already have the best gift I've ever gotten in life. YOU. Then I thought that you should have slept under the tree, so I could come out and unwrap you."

Harry smiled, and just looked into my eyes seriously. "I can think of ONE more gift that you'd want, actually. But I'm not telling you what."

"There's NOTHING else I could ever want. So you're wrong. I have you", I said very matter of factly.

"Whatever. There's one more thing. You'll see." Harry said, and leaned in for a good morning kiss.

"So? Shall we see if Santa was here?" Harry asked with a goofy smile.

"I'm thinking he WASN'T here, because we forgot to put our stuff under the tree last night!" I reminded him.

"Oh, crap! Well....let's go out anyway. We'll wake up Lou first. Let's jump on him, shall we?" Harry said.

We got up and brushed our teeth together, and fixed our hair a little, and tiptoed into Lou's room.

He was snoring. Hehehehe.

Harry counted silently 1....2....3! And we jumped onto him.

He awoke right away, yelling out "OWWW! FUCK! What the HELL!? What'd I ever do to you assholes!?"

Harry and I were cracking up and yelling Merry Christmas to him in really annoying voices. He pushed Harry off the bed, and he fell right back, because he was already at the edge at that moment. He landed with a thud. Lou then grabbed me around the neck with his arm, and pulled me down on top of him, then rolled over so he was on top. He whipped the pillow out from under my head, and pushed it onto my face. I struggled while he bounced on his knees above me so I was being tossed around up and down.