30

Gwen's POV:

We carried my tiny bit of stuff up to Harry's flat, and dropped it all on the couch and took a breath and looked at each other. The way we both did it all at the same time made us laugh together too.

Harry smiled big and cute, melting my heart, and he moved in for a hug.

"I shopped for you. Got all the food I thought you might like. The fridge is stocked full. You need food", he informed me, pinching around my waist.

"You're just excited you have someone to cook now", I teased him.

"Why do you think I invited you to live here!? I'm not stupid!"

I smacked him in the shoulder and he ducked and grabbed my wrists. I struggled to get away and stomped on his foot when I couldn't. He laughed at me as I struggled defenselessly. Then his lips were on mine.

I was shocked for a second, then I caught on and started kissing back.

Before long, it got heated. He had released my wrists by now and held my face in his hands. My arms were up on his shoulders.

My entire body was tingling now.

Before I realized it, he had me against the sofa and with a little bit of guidance on the small of my back, he led me down to sit on it and he followed, kneeling over me with one leg in between mine and one of my legs between his.

I didn't let my hands wander anywhere on him in case he didn't want...mess right now. His hands however...they were wandering now.

So were his lips.

His right hand slid down my neck and down my shoulder and slid slowly over to my breast where he squeezed and pinched.

I was turned on like crazy. My entire body was getting hot.

His hand dipped to my stomach and slid under my shirt and back to my breast.

His other one slid off the side of my neck and down under my shirt too, giving attention to my left breast now.

I wanted to feel him but I was loving the feeling of him taking over for now. Getting lost in his touch, so I laid back against the couch and watched him do his magic on me. His right hand moved down my stomach finally and pulled open the button at the top of my shorts. Then zipped my zipper down and went right inside my shorts and undies. Slid right in like he owned the place. Not that I minded.

I gasped and arched my back as his hand slid over my area and his middle finger slid into my slit, reaching the wetness.

I moaned now and pushed my hips up against his hand as he slid his finger up and down inside the warm folds of skin down there. I was breathless. Breathing so fast and hard I could barely think.

How did we get to this point so quick?

I didn't care.

His middle finger slid down further and entered me. I gasped again. Another finger joined in quickly. He wasted no time pushing his fingers in and out of me in a perfectly perfect rhythm. My hips kept pushing up trying to make way for his fingers to go further in. Slowly as my breath was taken over by more and more moaning, he fingered me faster and faster until I felt my walls squeeze around his fingers, as I rode out my release, saying his name over and over until I could find my wits again and catch my breath.

When I seemed done, Harry desperately pulled open his button and zipper and breathed out "Please...touch me....please".

I pulled his member out of his pants and his breath hitched hard at my touch. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed and his head leaned back.