61

GWEN'S POV:

As soon as I got the words out, Louis's lips crashed into mine. Immediately, a tingling chill went up my spine, and through the front of me, in certain places, and up into my cheeks, where it heated them.

His lips were hungry. He let go of my hand and left it on his chest, bringing both of his hands up to my face to hold. That gave him even more leverage, and his lips pushed onto me harder. It took me a few seconds to stop thinking, and just.....live in the moment. The moment that Harry let us have, which I'll NEVER fully understand. I melted into his lips as they pushed mine around, practically devouring them. He was a little bit excited about this. And I was getting there. Quickly.

I turned in towards Louis more. We were still on the edge of the bed. He had already been sitting facing me, hopeful from the start. As we kissed and got used to each other's style and movements, his hands roamed around my body. Down my shoulders and under my arms where he gripped my sides and pulled me in closer. My hands strayed from his neck, without thinking. Because for once, I wasn't thinking. They slid down his arms, and to his sides, moving down further to the end of his shirt. I felt a thin strip of skin where his shirt came up from his pants a little, and my hands slithered right up under the shirt, and up his sides. He groaned into me, and the vibrations of his voice on my lips made me shudder. He must have decided that if I could do it, then he could do it, because his hands wandered down and under my shirt.

Shit?

I didn't stop him. I decided to see where he'd take this. Hopefully not very far. Harry didn't give us permission to mess around, after all. Unless that's what "do whatever you need to do" meant??

I admit...I was still thinking a little, good thing!

Lou gently pushed me with his hands on my bare on my skin and with his mouth, until I was laying back, across the bed, and he rolled semi on top of me. Not all the way. His hands felt the skin under my shirt everywhere they could reach...except my breasts. I didn't have a bra on today. I usually didn't wear bras most of the time if I was home, because why bother?

I felt Louis notice I didn't have a bra on. He was exploring up and around further with his hands, thinking he'd get stopped by a metal wire and fabric, but it never happened, so he found his one hand on my breast, until he realized, and quickly slid it back down.

His tongue flicked across my lips, so I opened them and invited him in. His tongue invaded my mouth and things got even more frantic.

My own hands rubbed his chest, and again, not really thinking, found his nipples. I didn't realize I was rubbing them because I was distracted by him noticing my bra-less-ness. He groaned again, and his hips thrust against the side of mine. I could feel his excitement on my hip.

I played with his nipples some more, and Lou started grinding on the side of me. He was half on top of me, so it was more like grinding on the front of my left thigh.

No matter where it was, it was doing things to me. I had a need to squeeze my muscles down there, as they were desperate for touch now. But that wasn't allowed, obviously....right? At this moment in time, I wished it was.

His kisses went through cycles of fast and furious, and slow and passionate. When he'd lift off of mine so we could catch our breath, he'd look at me so closely...so intensely, that I believe I could feel everything he'd felt for me the past year. After several breath catch opportunities, he looked at me searching for any signs of "no" as he pulled himself the rest of the way on top of me. I gave him none.

He adjusted himself on me, and his hands went to my face and hair as he still stared into my eyes.

"I love you Gwen. So much", he whispered into my ear before sliding his nose across my cheek and landing his lips back on mine. I didn't think it would help the situation at all by saying anything back, so I didn't.