27

HARRY'S POV:

It was nice that the counselors didn't say anything to me about visiting Gwen early today. And it was nice that Jodi seemed not to mind that we'd been caught making out in Gwen's bed. It was awkward as hell, even being an adult, but luckily she was cool about it. I mean, if the girls are sleeping together, she really didn't have a reason to not accept that Gwen and I might be. Even though we weren't....

I had squeezed off a quick one this morning, right before I came to see Gwen. I had to, because I needed to hold her. Kiss her. She'd made me feel so loved and happy, that I had to have her in my arms. I craved her in that moment. The second I'd hung up from Face time with Gwen, I pulled my shorts down, and thought of her. A few short minutes later, I was good to go. I knew it took a few times until I wasn't ready to explode near Gwen, but I was hoping this ONE eja.culation would do the trick for the most part at least. Take most of the edge off, at least.

It worked out pretty well. Whew.

I was absolutely dying while we made out on her bed. She was pressing in to me, I was pressing in to her...but I was able to control myself better this time. I guess I still had images of her being rap.ed in my head too, so my subconscious knew there'd be no "funny business" going on today. So that helped too.

I didn't know where to take Gwen today. I'd been so impatient for her to be able to leave with me, that I didn't even think about where we'd go! I thought of the cliff. But she had hurt her broken leg yesterday, so I didn't want her to wear it out or hurt it more, trying to walk back up later.

I thought of my flat, and that might still be a choice, but I was trying to think of somewhere nicer to bring her. It was kinda cloudy and dreary today, so that didn't leave many choices. It was supposed to rain soon.

"How about shopping?" I turned to Gwen as she faced out the window, watching the world go by with an excited smile planted on her face, that she probably didn't even know she had on.

"Shopping? For what?" she asked, pulled out of her thoughts. I kinda felt bad. I could just drive around the countryside all day for her, if I wanted, and she'd be perfectly happy, I bet.

Hmmmm.......what about.......she seemed to love nature.....she was sorta....my own hippy chick in a way. I could see her being totally hippy when she finally finished finding herself and figuring out who she was soon. I wonder if she'd like.......

"Or...we could go to the planetarium?" I asked her.

She thought for a moment, then looked at me, her eyebrows scrunched so the line between her eyes showed. "Planetarium? What is that? It sounds familiar, but I don't remember what it is", she said, still trying to think.

"It's the place with a giant half globe roof, and you sit on chairs underneath it, and they have a big machine that shows you the stars...fake ones, on the ceiling", I reminded her. Had she ever been to one, I wondered?

"OH! Right! I did know that! We took a trip to one once at the orphanage, for our science lesson! I LOVED it!! I loved it soooo much! I loved science class. I love the stars. I love the Earth. I love animals. I love cells. And plants. And the ocean, even though I've never seen it. And clouds and the sky and....I just always loved science!" she said in a very excited tone. I guess that was a definite yes! My heart melted as she talked about the things she loved. And my heart sunk a little when she said she had never seen the ocean. She had such a zest for life sometimes....when she wasn't being hurt physically or mentally...she was so....happy! I loved the happy Gwen. I wished she could "come out to play" forever, and never have to go back inside. After the planetarium, I had another idea for her too. If the rain held off, that is. I turned around in a parking lot and I headed off to the planetarium, with an excited, smiling Gwen, and a swollen heart filled with love for her.