59

GWEN'S POV:

I was out of breath. Still crying. Panting. Coughing from the dry soreness in my throat.

Harry sat there, holding me pinned to the bed, looking down at me, just waiting, whispering reassuring, loving things to me. Patiently waiting for me to calm down.

I was trying to. But it was hard.

Harry looked around the room and spotted Louis. I'd forgotten Lou was probably still in here.

He was sitting over by the closet, where I'm guessing he was tossed, by Harry. I was pretty sure Harry had pushed him off of me and off the bed and across the room when he first came in. I knew that Harry was strong as shit when he needed to be.

"Louis.....go bring some water, will you?" Harry demanded.

Louis slowly got up and slunk out of the room. Harry looked angry, worn out, and....shit! He had a small drip of blood under his nose, and a smear of blood coming from his lip.

Shit. I'd done that to him. I made him bleed.

My guilt "sobered" me up from my insanity. I still felt foolish and tricked and stupid. But I realized how crazy I had been, and I'd hurt the very person I loved more than anything or anyone in the entire Universe. Even if he knew I was a who.re. Even if he tricked me into thinking I could live a real life, with real people. I still loved him dearly, and knowing I had physically hurt him was now tearing me up inside.

"I hurt you.......I....you're bleeding......I'm s..........I......I'm so stu......so stupid Harry...." I panted.

"Baby...it's nothing. I'm fine. You didn't mean it. I love you baby." He kept talking to keep me calming down.

Louis walked in with a bottle of water, and took off the cap and handed it to Harry.

"Alright. If I let you loose, will you stay calm, baby? Are you alright now?" he asked me sternly.

I scrunched my eyebrows and frowned like a little child in trouble. "I guess."

Harry loosened his grip on me cautiously, and started backing off of my body. He stayed close, though. Kneeling next to me on the bed.

I sat up slowly, with my hands up like a criminal, because Harry was still on guard of my every move.

He handed me the water bottle, and I took a few sips as he put his hand on my back and made soft circles.

God, I'd needed that. I didn't realize just how sore and dry my throat and mouth were until the water coated it. I could feel it roll down my throat.

I took a few more sips, then I noticed Louis, standing next to the bed.

I looked up at him, and he was looking down at me. He had fresh tears in his eyes, and his cheeks were soaked and red. He looked defeated and exhausted. He too had blood on his lip, and a few bloody scratches across his face.

I'd made them both bleed.

I'm a horrible person. A nothing. A nobody. Who was tricked into thinking I could be a somebody.

Well the joke was up. I now knew what everyone truly thought of me. What they'd all been keeping inside.

"Fuck you Louis", I said calmly and straight to his face.

I heard a gaspy sob come from Lou when he'd realized what I'd said to him.

Without even thinking, I shook my water bottle towards him, and most of the water splashed out right on his chest and arm.