26

GWEN'S POV:

It felt good to be in my own bed again. I liked my bed. It was the best thing about this house.

All the girls had welcomed me back, and hugged me when I came home. But I just wanted my own bed. Tara carried my lunch up to my room and knocked on my door. Harry opened it, and took the plate and thanked her. I thanked her from my bed.

I was giving myself one day. One day to recover from this, and move on. I mean, it was a big deal, yes. It was horrible. And I didn't like being touched by anyone other than Harry.

But, it's not like I had never been f0rced to have s.ex before. It's not like I hadn't had harder, rougher s.ex than that before. The worst thing about this experience, was my back. If I hadn't been laying across that stupid tree root, I'd be fine. But now I had bandages to change every day, and put medicine on the deep parts of the cuts.

My back ached from the wounds and from the way it had to arch over the root while the guys held me down flat. My area didn't hurt anymore. My throat was feeling better too. The worst part besides my back, was the little looks of hurt and anger and pity I'd see flash across Harry's face when he was with me. The third worst part was that I'd had s.ex with another...two other....guys, when I was loved by, and loved, Harry.

I can't say I'm "with" Harry. Because he never asked me to be his girlfriend. So we were.....people that loved each other, I supposed. Maybe he'd ask me someday soon. I didn't know. I wanted to know what we were, though. Besides in love. But I'd wait and see what happened. I didn't want to bug him. He was always here for me, saving me repeatedly, spending time with me, so I figured he was mine in some way. And in the hospital he told me that those boys took what was for HIM, so....I guess I was his, too. It was all just confusing for me. I'd never had a boyfriend before. Relationship stuff was hard, I was learning quickly. But it was all worth it, that's for sure. God, I loved Harry so much.

Harry spent all day with me when I came home from the hospital. I relaxed, and rested my leg, which they told me was still ok after checking it with more x- rays in the hospital, since I'd used it to kick someone with. Not recommended. It HURT after everything calmed down and I could feel all my painful spots from the whole ordeal.

The swabs needed to be sent away and have DNA testing on them or something, in case both of those boys pulled through, they could use the evidence against them in a trial. I hoped like hell it didn't come to that. They were evil monsters, and they didn't belong here on this beautiful Earth.

Lots of men didn't, actually. And I'm sure lots of women too...I just hadn't run across any of them to make me think that yet. Of course, give some of my room mates a little time, and maybe.........

Meem came and told Harry and I about Bella and Tearsa. They had taken a walk earlier today, and that's when I had followed them, but never found them. Apparently I couldn't find them because they had gone INTO the boys' home. They had discovered it the other day, and met some of the boys there. So they went back this morning after breakfast to hang out with the boys. In their rooms. If you get where I'm going with this. They'd also told the boys all about our pasts, so that's probably why the two guys in the woods thought they could take what they wanted from me. Who knows.
Bella and Tearsa didn't tell Meem too many details about what they were doing there, but I could imagine. Meem probably could, too. I know Bella had said, sometimes you just "want it". So I guess they found it. I want it too, I suppose....but just with Harry. Other than that, I have no desire for s.ex. I'm full, thanks.

Anyway, the girls saw the two boys that were found in the woods by police, leave the house this morning. It all happened far enough from the house, that Bella and Tearsa didn't hear my screams. I'm sure if Bella had heard them, she would've helped me. She's always seemed to be nice to me, even lately. They didn't come home until lunch time, and they were off course a ways, and ended up having to walk along the road until they found our house. They were home before Harry carried me back, though. I didn't realize how long we were in the woods. The entire day today is just one big time warp. I was surprised when it started getting dark out my windows.