11

GWEN'S POV:

Lying here with Harry on top of me, our breaths just now steadying, I could hear another sound now. It was Gus. He was laughing. And clapping.

Nice.

While Gus was distracted, Harry snuck a quick kiss on my lips, and then started to get up off of me.

I felt naked and vulnerable without him covering me, so I sat up too. Harry handed me my undies, and I slipped them on fast, while he tossed the condom into the bowl.

What a difference the room felt and sounded like now, compared to a few minutes ago, when there was yelling and chaos brought on by Gus.

I put the sheet around me the best I could, handing the rest to Harry. I was sure he'd want to cover up also.

"Well, you did it. Now you see what you're missing, Romeo? You can't be romantic with these who.res. You get in, you fu.ck them a few times, take a little nap, then fu.ck them some more before you leave. That's what they're for. You want a girlfriend and romance, you go to Match.com or some sh.it like that.

Now. I'll be watching your ass, if you come here again. You got that? I wanna see S.EX happening when I check in. Raunchy, rough, nasty S.EX. Fvcking. And I mean harder than that pu.ssy sh.it you just pulled. You call that fu.cking? She can take a lot more than you think, bro. Believe me. I've tapped her myself", Gus gave Harry a lesson on how to fvck me. Wonderful.

I happened to look at Harry when Gus said "I've tapped her" and saw his jaw clench immediately, his vein stick out of his temple, his eyes narrow and his fists ball up. I wasn't scared of him this time, though. If he was going to hurt me, he would have done it already, and after the way he had s.ex with me, I KNOW he'll never hurt me. I totally trust him now. He IS the only nice guy on the planet. I was right the first time I ever looked into his eyes. He's wonderful, actually. I sure will be jealous when he gets snatched up by a wife someday. I hope I'm out of here by then. I hope I still know him, even.

"Yea, "bro" (Harry used air quotes), I know how to screw, thanks. I could have done it fine without you. I told you I'm not attached. I just have a "gain their trust, cuddle them, make them open up, then fu.ck them and make them cry" fe.tish. You ruined everything I'd built up so far, though, thanks again" Harry said.

I thought about what Harry just said. He WAS just acting about what he'd just said to Gus, right? Because it could actually be perfectly real. I mean...it sounded exactly like our situation. But I can't see him being that way. No. NO. I'm just gonna go with it, and know that he said all that to gain Gus's trust, so he can come back. Harry's not like those other freaks with fet.ishes.

Meanwhile, Harry got his boxers on, and Gus was just walking to the door to leave.

"I'll refund you for one hour for tonight. You got 3 hours left. Have fun. And I DO mean to have FUN. I'll be checking in", he warned, and he slammed the door and locked it.

As soon as the door closed, I looked right at Harry. And Harry turned right to me from across the bed.

We just stared at each other for what must've been 30 seconds. It was weird. But we just stared. Silently. Looking each other up and down. Our mouths slowly slacked open a little. It was as if we were both trying to determine the mental status of each other after what we'd just done.

Finally Harry broke the awkward staring and silence. "What WAS that we just did?" he asked, with wide eyes.

I shook my head slightly, not knowing WHAT to say.

"I don't know", was all that came to mind.

We stared again for maybe 20 more seconds. I realized I was breathing heavy, and felt embarrassed, until I looked at Harry's chest, and realized he too was breathing heavy.