53

GWEN'S POV:

Tonight was the album launch party! I'd been practicing meeting and socializing with lots of people, especially men, for this night. And for the tour. I met sooo many celebrities tonight! Not that I knew many, but a few names I'd heard on the radio as a kid along with a few actors too, so that was exciting to me. Harry made me take selfies with every celeb I met. My mum was there too, and she was LOVING IT. She had more selfies than me. We mostly walked around together, mingling or just standing awkwardly in the corner when Harry couldn't be by my side due to interviews or quick photo shoots and stuff. I was just glad I had my mum there to be with. She was just glad she got to meet all her favorite singers and a few actors and actresses. This seemed like it was going to make Harry an even bigger celebrity, this new album.

My mum ended up hitting it off with some record industry guy called James. Finally I was able to be with Harry almost nonstop by the end of the night, and we were able to loosen up and drink some, and be together. And I got to tell him how deeply proud I was of him, being so talented to be this successful and having this kind of attention and big deal made just for him. I was truly in awe of my boyfriend. I didn't think much about his famous musician side much, but this really woke me up and made me realize who he was. His other side. His professional side. His job. His career.

We ended up watching and following my mum around, as she was getting cozy with this guy she met earlier as we were standing at the buffet. He dropped a piece of sushi on her hand as she reached to get something, and his plate tilted. It was true love from that moment on...at least tonight, so far. I joked to her that there was 'something fishy' about meeting a guy that way.
HA! Get it??? Sushi? Fishy? I was proud of myself for that one, and both my mum and Harry cracked up, so I was happy.

It was fun to see my mum seem happy and flirty for once.

People were really starting to know Harry's name now, and I was going to hate not being able to go to the beach anymore, or just walk down the street without him being attacked by people wanting autographs and pictures. That wouldn't be fun. But it's part of who Harry is, so I'll get used to it.

He says he'll have so much more money, we will be able to get a house somewhere and live easily forever. I told him I like the flat, and I like the way our lives are now. I don't want to be rich and fancy. Plus, I think he has enough money NOW to live comfy forever! Why does he need more??

I actually started sulking one night when we talked about it in bed. He had to console me because I didn't want to be rich! I just wanted things to be the way they were now. Except Louis would have his own flat, and a great girlfriend. Harry laughed at me the entire time he consoled me. I mean, I wasn't crying or anything. I was just...sulking and sad. I know, it's funny, but it's the way I felt. And he reminded me that he WAS rich, and that's WHY I liked things the way they were. We had nothing to worry about. Money for whatever we wanted to do and for whatever we needed to live. Everything was easy.

Yeah, I guess he had a point. But he still doesn't need more. I'm just saying!

Harry told me he loved me even more now, because I'm definitely not after his money and riches.

And then he tickled me until I almost peed my panties. I kept warning him. But he thought I was bluffing. I wasn't.

That's what happened after the money talk, so I added it in, alright? Ha ha.

Anyway, the launch party was pretty cool. I felt fancy, as we arrived in a limo. I was hanging with celebs, and it was just an experience I'll never forget. I wouldn't like to do it all the time, but it was neat once. Or once in a while. (Even though I hung with a celeb every single day. I slept with one every night...it just didn't feel like it to me, and I was glad.) I knew there'd be more things like this. Awards, awards parties, etc etc etc, Harry named a bunch of stuff.