36

HARRY'S POV:

"Thank GOD my wrist isn't broken! I'm sooo fvcking lucky. Thank GOD. Did I mention thank God? Cause....." Tabby cut me off there. I was babbling, but doing it to be purposely annoying, to keep her awake. It was around 4am, and she was driving me back from the hospital. I'd had to wake her up, and she wasn't all the way dressed, in the back seat of her car along with Paul, who was also not so dressed. They'd come out from the boredom of waiting inside. They texted me that they were tired, as I sat in the treatment room, waiting for my xray results. So they went to the car.

Guess what they obviously did while they waited? Yeah.

I chuckled to myself as I found them pretty much passed out the way they were when they "finished the act", if you know what I mean.

I woke Tabby up, and she immediately tried to cover herself, so I turned around and stood the other way until she got dressed and I heard the back door open and close. I turned around and said "nice arse!" with a cheeky grin on my face, and she laughed a "fvck you, asshole" to me from across the hood. We got in the front, and started driving back, leaving Paul asleep, naked in the back seat.

We pulled up to my flat, and I thanked her and got out. I gave her a few pounds I had in my wallet for her gas and time, which she tried to refuse, so I opened the back door and wedged the money in the crack of Paul's as.s. She lost it cracking up, and took a picture with her phone. We were dying of laughter, and trying to keep quiet in the parking lot. Best pic ever.

I thanked her again, and went in, waving as she drove off to take Paul home. I offered them to stay here so I could help her get Paul in, but she said she'd manage.

Ahhhh, home. Finally. God, the hospital at night is so completely fucking bor.......I opened the door of my flat, and I could see two people curled up on the sofa, the tv on........ing. (I finished my previous thought.)

It was obviously Gwen and Louis, as they were the only ones left here tonight.

I stood there and stared at them. I glanced at the tv, and it was the end credits of one of the Paranormal Activity movies. I looked at my phone screen....it was 4:29am.

I walked closer to the cuddle buddies on the sofa, and stood and stared some more.

Gwen was laying on Lou's lap and side at the same time. His legs were sprawled down along the length of the sofa, and she was behind them, squeezed into the back of the sofa and laying across his legs, with her head on a pillow over his groin. Good thing for that pillow, was the thought that flashed through my mind first.

His arm was down around her back, his hand on her side. Her one hand was under her cheek on the pillow, and her other arm was hung across his thighs with her hand hanging down off the sofa.

His other arm was back, above his head on the arm of the sofa.

They were......quite.....cozy.

I didn't like it one bit.

But I knew in my heart, that nothing bad had happened. I could just feel it.

Besides, if it had, I'm sure they would've had the sense to separate after, to make it not obvious.

Still, knowing in my heart that nothing happened between them didn't make my view any less....heart crushing. The person I loved the most in this entire world was cuddled up and asleep on my best mate....one of the OTHER people I loved most in this world.

On one hand, I was happy that Gwen felt this comfortable around Lou.

But on the other hand.....yeah. You get it.