10

This chapter is the same stuff as the last one, only it's in Harry's POV.
(Don't worry, I don't go back word for word. I get to highlights, really. No one wants to read the exact same thing again, different point of view or not, right?)

HARRY'S POV:

So we're in the middle of talking, and the fvcking peep window opens. The security guy looked in longer than usual this time. I knew he was getting suspicious of me.

Then he starts asking about the trash bowl? Why? I'm supposed to have uninterrupted time, for all this money. What the hell.

And then it hit me.

The trash bowl.

I was naked, and that was great, but there was no se.men or a condom in the trash bowl. For me to have done anything with her, there'd be evidence in there. And there's NOT. It's clean and empty.

FVCK.

Why didn't we think of that? I mean...I don't know what I would have done to make se.men or a used condom in there anyway, but....we would have worked something out.

Sh.it. Fvck. SH.IT.

The security guy finally got to the point of what he was trying to say, which was that I haven't used any condoms or eja.culated in any way the past three nights.

This was BAD.

He came in yelling sh.it to me. Degrading Gwen, making me want to punch my fist through his neck. How dare he call her trash. And a who.re. She wouldn't have chosen this life if it weren't for him and the as.sholes he works for.

I clenched my fists at my sides, and I knew that right now was when I needed to exert perfect, control over my temper which was rising fast. Because if I fvcked this up, I'd never get to come back here for Gwen and the others again. This would be the last night she didn't have to have s.ex all night long. This would be her last break. And, they might end up taking it all out on her, beating her....who knows. Possibly to death. I had to chose my words wisely, and not flip out and beat the sh.it out of this guy.

For Gwen.

Poor Gwen. I could see all hope disappearing in her eyes. The first night I'd come here, she'd seemed totally hopeless. But the last two nights, she's come a long way, for her situation. She seems to have a small spark in her eyes though now, especially tonight. It's like she's coming alive...being revived, right before my eyes, however slowly. She'd even smiled for me! It was a really tiny hint of a smile, but I know it was a smile, and it was probably a lot of work for her to do. She might not even remember how to smile, for all I know.

But now...I couldn't see the spark in Gwen's eyes. This duche bag had just taken it away. She'd had hope. Hope of a better life. She'd had a friend in me. Well, I hoped she considered me a friend. She even told me the entire story of her encounter with the strangler last night, and didn't say that she let herself cho.ke too long, hoping she could last through it and die, like when she told me about him the first night. This was a big thing, whether she knew it or not.

And now...I might never get to see her again.

Not that I'd stop working on getting her out of here. I'd send in a friend if I had to. I'd call in the fvcking military. I'd still get her and the other girls out of here. Don't get me wrong. It's just that she wouldn't know about it until it happened. And she would have to have s.ex all night, every night, without me to give her a break when I could "buy her" for the night.

When Gus pulled his fvcking pants down, I knew what he was going to do. Right in front of me. That sick twisted fvcking per.vert.

Sure enough, he made Gwen svck his di.ck. He wanted to "show me" how it's done here. Show me what I'm supposed to be doing. Show me that she's not my imaginary girlfriend or some sh.it.