72

GWEN'S POV:

My first plane ride was AWE...SOME!!! We went to Australia first, so there was mostly ocean to look at. But what I did see was unbelievable. It was like I could....see the curve of the Earth!

Sid couldn't wait, apparently, to talk to Harry about me. I was asleep for a while on the plane. There was nothing but sun coming in my window, and it felt warm on my face and I liked it, so I closed my eyes. I dozed off some, but sometimes I'd wake up. I woke up once to Sid asking Harry about my kissing Louis. Sid was older, like in his early 40's he said, and he told Harry that in HIS day, that sh.it was called cheating. And that I was doing it right in front of Harry and why didn't he mind it or get mad, bla blah blah....Harry tried to explain our relationship to him, but Sid just wasn't bending from his point of view. Harry understood his point, though. So did I, as I listened. He said Harry was just making excuses for his girlfriend liking another man. And excuses for his best friend liking his girlfriend, and sometimes we got to kiss or make out, and Harry thought it was ok, so he didn't lose me, and that he should grow a backbone and put a total stop to it all, and tell me and Louis that if we can't stay away from each other, then we can go be together...away from Harry. Stuff like that, he told him.

Harry agreed with his point, BUT....he didn't bend on his own point of view, either. He just kept telling Sid his relationship with Louis is just...different. And Louis and I wouldn't go off together, because we love him too much. And it's alright to be close to someone else and love someone else...especially if that person helped save your life. He reminded Sid about how he met me and all that. I mentally cringed as they talked about it. He kept trying to get his point across, but then Harry finally said "Sid..I get your point. I do. BUT...you're not getting MY point at all, so we're just gonna have to do the typical 'to each his own' standpoint, and give it up. You do your relationships your way, and I'll do mine my way, and I'll respect yours and you respect mine. And, my girlfriend will respect and be loyal to me, and my best friend will respect and be loyal to me too. And I to them. That's that. And please, don't hold any grudges against Gwen, because the way she acts with me, is the way I allow, and she's the most honest and open woman you or I will EVER meet, so just get to know her, and you won't be able to not love her. You'll see, mate. I'll probably be pulling your horny perverted arse away from her in no time. I mean it, though. Be nice to her. She's the other half of me now, and I want her to have fun on this tour. I'll need you to be my right hand man, too...help me take care of her when I'm working n' sh.it, alright? Can you do that? Because NOTHING will come between us. Got that, mate?"

HA! You tell him Harry. I kept dozing off again, but I had a slight smile on my face.

I couldn't help but reach over and feel around for Harry's hand, and pull it into mine.

I felt Harry look at me. I never opened my eyes, but I could feel his stare. I smiled a little bigger, and he squeezed my hand after it, as his form of a "smile back" at me.

Watching Harry at his first concert of the tour was....I don't even have words for it. He's amazing. I knew he was, but I don't sit around watching concert videos of him or anything. I have his albums on my playlist, and I do listen to them, and I love his music. I loved his music before I met him...I just didn't know who he was. But I'd heard his songs before, in the kitchen in that place, and I liked them. When Harry set up my iPhone when he gave it to me, he asked me which songs I wanted on there. I named like...10 or so songs that I definitely knew the titles of, because it was hard to pay attention to the radio when I was focusing on not getting beaten at every moment. I named three of his songs, without knowing who they were by. I didn't know two of the titles, but I sung the melody and some of the words. I remember Harry smiling when he heard me, so he brought the songs up on iTunes for me and I listened to make sure they were the ones I was talking about. They were, and he downloaded them, and showed me.