24

HARRY'S POV:

I stopped kissing her for a second. She was getting me too turned on again. I was able to control myself just like a big boy though, and I brought my lips back and put them all over hers. We went immediately into a heated snog again, and this time she pulled away. "I love you", she whispered, and smiled to me and leaned back further, indicating she was done kissing. I felt like she did that because she sensed my struggling, and I appreciated her for that.

"If you ever want to....make love...to me, you can. I...would like that", she said awkwardly and faced her lap.

"I feel...like we should still wait on that. But fvck, do I want to, Gwen. I really want to", I told her. She smiled and she laid back.

"Let's just lay here a while?" She suggested. That was a GREAT idea, actually. "I love you too, by the way." I smiled to her as we laid back.

We laid there in complete silence for a while. And it felt perfect. Holding hands, looking up at the sky and listening to the soothing roar of the river.

The sun was starting to go down. We had lots of day light left, but it was probably close to dinner time. Had she eaten yet? I had some peanut butter crackers in my car, and some bottled water....

"Hey Gwen? When's the last time you ate?"

"Ummm....I don't even remember. But don't worry...I'm used to it. I guess I'm sorta hungry, but I'm fine. I don't want to leave here yet. It's beautiful and the light keeps changing, making everything different every few minutes...."

"Let me go see what I got in my car, ok? I think I have some crackers and water at least. You should eat something. I'll be right back, ok? I'd say to come with me, but with your leg, I don't think you'd wanna come back down if you knew you'd have to go back up again."

"I'm fine. That sounds good. I'll wait here" she said, and she stood up, so I did too.

"Where are you going then?"

"I have to pee. I'm going over there", she said, pointing to the woods.

"Oh. Well...let me help you..." I offered.

"Nope, I'm fine. I promise. You go find crackers or whatever" she told me.

"I'll be right back. I promise. Be careful, ok?" I told her, and gave her a kiss.

"YOU be careful."

She waved me to get outta there. So I did. I practically ran up the trail, but then I realized she'd be fine. She's a big girl. No need to wear myself out. And I was worn out. What a fucking day.

I got to the car and found two packs of crackers from a variety box, and one bottle of water. There was an opened one, so I drank that before I went back down the trail. We'd have to leave soon. Maybe an hour or two...

GWEN'S POV:

I waited until I couldn't see Harry anymore, and I squatted by a tree and peed. I felt weird doing it out here. But I also didn't mind. I felt....one with nature today. It was so beautiful down here, I didn't want to ever leave. And having the entire day with Harry and Harry only....this was a dream come true.

And him telling me he loved me.....yeah. Best day ever. Despite my little meltdown this morning and my little flip out a little while ago. I had to get myself together, and soon, for Harry. And for me of course. I just....I have issues. I know this. And they're gonna come out whenever, and I never know when. But it would be a lot easier if the girls were nicer to me. I really hope they were nice when I went back tonight. I dreaded leaving here and going back there. I liked my room, but...I can do without the rest of everything.