56

GWEN'S POV:

After we got back to the flat, I was going  I to call my mum and dad, but Harry said he called everyone already. Everyone that he'd woken up in the middle of the night. Everyone who was worried about me. He talked to them all on the way to come get us. Good. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone anyway. Not even to Harry.

I was exhausted and now I was hungry again.

Harry came up to me and hugged me tightly, and covered me in kisses, which I gladly and happily returned. To feel his lips again was heaven. To feel his arms around me.....to smell his breath....just everything about him....being near him again was like....paradise. GOD I missed him. We were all over each other for about 20 minutes. Then my stomach rumbled, and I had to break it up.

I started to get food out to make, but Harry told me to go sit and relax, and he'd do it.

He made an early dinner for us all, and we ate it in the living room.

I told Harry I was ready to tell the story now. He was all ears.

I told him the whole thing, but I didn't tell him the little things that would piss him off, or make him silently jealous or whatever it was that went through his mind when Lou and I ended up too close for comfort. I'd tell him that stuff later. Because I knew he'd bring it up later. He'd ask if Lou made any moves. He'd ask if I did. He'd ask a bunch of little questions, trying to cover anything that might have happened. So I'd volunteer it all later. Not right now. He still had to talk to Lou yet. I didn't want it to make it worse. Not that we did anything bad, but...sometimes it's the little stupid things that can really hurt.

Harry's face when I described jumping onto the train.......he wasn't amused, but yet...he had a grin like "Yeah...my girlfriend's BADASS" at the same time.

Lou said only what he needed to say at certain parts of the story. He mostly stayed out of it. I caught both guys giving each other looks a few times. Harry's looks were anxious and sorry. Lou's looks were pissed off and hurt. It was uncomfortable. I hated it.

I told Harry the lightest possible version of the story, which was pretty much 99% of it, and he seemed happy with that for now.

Then I told them both I was going to take a walk, (even though I was NOT in the mood for a walk. I wanted my BED, actually.) and they were gonna talk, or fight or whatever they needed to do, and when I came back in one hour, they had better be snogging on the couch, or I'd kick both their asses.

And I told Harry "especially YOU", just to let him know that HE was the wrong one here. All Louis had to do was forgive and accept Harry's apology. Not that his part wasn't a hard part too.....

I got my phone, showed it to Harry, took some water and a snack, ya know...just in case I ended up half way across England for some reason, and I walked out the door.

Harry quick ran up to me before I shut the door, and pulled my face to his. "Be careful babe. I mean it. Don't go far. Like....maybe just go sit on one of the benches at the end of the lot.....please? I just got you back, and I don't think I can take anymore heart attacks today. I really don't. You have no idea how scared I was....." then he kissed me. A deep, longing kiss. It gave me chills all over. How badly I wanted this hour to be over, so I could come back and molest the sh.it out of him. But most of all...just be in his arms. Safe, secure, cozy, warm, and loved. "Ok. I'll stick right around here. Now get to talking, buster, before I punch YOU in the jaw."

I gave a smirk and a blink to Lou, who's head shot right up at me when I said that, and he smiled a cute smile. I turned and left and walked around a little bit, but then plopped down on a bench and played games on my phone. I went into the website Harry had showed me to see how his album sales were doing. It was very interesting to me. How they could keep track of everything as it sold. So technological!