13

Gwen's POV:

I heard noises. Sizzling. Tapping. Knocking. bubbling. And then, all too soon, my memory came back and reality hit me.

I didn't die.

I was still here. By the way my pains were starting to register in my brain, I figured out that I was injured just about everywhere. And I couldn't open my eyes much at all. I tasted fresh blood and also felt dried crusty blood on my lips and in my mouth. My nose was wet, with probably blood. I lifted my hand, and felt my head, because my scalp burned. My hair was dry. Wasn't I wet before? I was in the shower.....?

I tried to move, and I realized from the searing shooting burning sensation below me, that I was laying on top of my arm. And my arm would NOT move. My memory brought up the cause of that. Right.

From what I could tell, I was on the floor of the kitchen. I could feel that I had shorts and a tank top on. And I could feel that my flip flops were duct taped to my feet. Well, I couldn't really feel one of my feet that well.....oh SH.IT. The bone. My leg bone was broken. Right. I remember that too.

I used my good arm and all the strength I could muster, to sit up. It took a little bit, and I was just a constant pathetic, whimpering mess, with all the pains searing through me on every part of my body.

My as.s hurt too. My va.gina hurt. My stomach was killing me. I think if I listed the body parts that didn't hurt, it'd be easier.

I looked around as best as I could. My head hurt and my neck hurt. I was really really dizzy, since I'd moved my head.

I was nauseous, too. I reached up and found a towel rack to hold on to and try to pull myself up.

I managed, somehow. I didn't know how. I just knew I couldn't sit on the floor all day. I had to find a knife.

I needed to finish the job and finally die.

I stood on one foot, holding myself up with one arm, and it felt like I was swirling around, but I think I was standing still. I managed to open one eye a little more, and looked around. I saw all the girls cooking. But they were also each looking at me, with that familiar look of pity. Some had tears in their eyes as they cooked.

I dragged myself along the counters and stoves and benches hopping on one foot, holding myself with one hand while my one arm just dangled and dragged, until I got to the silverware bins.

I threw my hand in, and felt around, because I didn't have the energy to see straight at the moment. My vision kept going in and out. Blurry then clear. Dark then light.

I felt around and finally I located a steak knife. Yessssss. My brain did a little happy dance inside. But even that made me more dizzy.

I had to act fast, because if any of the girls noticed what I was doing, they'd try and stop me.

I fumbled with the steak knife in my hand. It was poking into my fingers, but I just couldn't get a grip on it right with only one hand, and practically no vision, and the entire room spinning.

I felt so woozy already, from the pain everywhere on my body, and the dizziness was making me nauseous...

I finally got the knife in my grip correctly. Facing me.

That's when I heard the yelling. A few of the girls yelled my "name". They talked out of turn. Now they'd get in trouble for me. Sh.it. I couldn't wait to be gone, so I could stop causing them trouble.

I took a breath, and pulled the knife in towards me, starting at my stomach. It'd be hard, but I was going to pull it upwards, slicing my entire stomach area open, so my guts would pour out and I would bleed out and die in seconds, I hoped.