37

GWEN'S POV:

I lay there, catching my breath, having finally had some great sex with Harry. It'd been like a day and a half since we'd gotten to touch each other at all! I think that was the longest we'd ever not had s.ex, since we first had done it.
----

The morning I almost....mole.sted Louis, instead of Harry, Lou had stayed pretty late that day, being too lazy to go home. Then Paul and Tabby came over to see how Harry was doing, and they ended up staying pretty late...so the entire day, we didn't have any alone time. It was killing me. I mean, I was hung over till the early afternoon anyway, but I still wanted me some Harry. I always do.

But we all had fun. At one point, Harry connected his phone to his tv, and displayed a picture of Paul's as.s as he slept in the back seat of Tabby's car, and Harry had apparently stuck money for gas in Paul's as.s crack. It was hilarious looking. So that was on the tv screen like, the entire time everyone was here. It ended up being another party time, but no one started drinking till later on.

Just lots of laughter and horsing around this time. No games.

By the time everyone left at night, Harry and I were both just too tired. We got into bed, tried to kiss and get into it, but we were practically falling asleep. And Harry had really bad gas from the food we ordered. That made us keep cracking up every time he'd fart loudly. Soon, we gave up and closed our eyes.

The next day I had school and Harry went to the studio with Paul to see Ben, and did whatever it is he does there. It couldn't have been much, with his wrist all wrapped and out of working order. He was pretty stressed that it was gonna push everything back a full month. I listened to him bit.ch and complain about the neighbors and their fvcked up relationship for a while. He needed to vent. So I listened. It pissed me off too, that their stupid fights had affected Harry's life this way. How dare they?

I told him he should go up and tell Jocelyn that he's not gonna come up and break up their fights anymore, no matter how bad they sound. He wanted to agree, but he said when he ALWAYS tries to resist going up there, but when he hears her screaming for help, he just can't stop himself. If something bad happened to her, if James really hurt...or killed her....he'd never forgive himself for not trying to stop it.

I understood his dilemma. And it sucked for him. He's just too nice. Too caring. Too willing to save a damsel in distress. It almost did cost him his life once. And this time, it cost him a month of waiting to finish working on his album. But that still doesn't stop him. He's just too good of a guy.
----

"We needed that", Harry said through his heavy breaths as he laid on his back, sprawled naked, with his hand resting on my thigh.

"I know. Seriously! You gotta stop letting your friends come over. It's getting in the way of our busy s.ex life", I said.

"Well, I mean....when you can't get alone time with me, there's always Louis....." Harry joked, and I punched him on his chest, making him "Oomph" and curl up away from me in fear of more.

"Jeeze! I just thought....you know....who ever's closest and all!" he joked again, being Mr. Think He's Funny.

I tried to punch him again, but he was ready for me this time, and I couldn't get a good shot in.

Bastard.

I was still embarrassed about that. And Louis....he was probably like "Ew! She touched me!"
----

Lou had come up to me later the day it happened, and told me "I hope you're not uncomfortable about what happened this morning."

I told him I was mortified, and told him sorry again.