51

GWEN'S POV:

Harry finally came home at almost midnight. We had just smoked pot again for the third time that night, and we'd just gotten back on friendship terms, and put aside Lou's....whatever it was that he had for me. Obsession? Nahhh. Whatever it was, we were past it again, and having a good time.

We were currently in a fit of face reddening, breath stealing laughter, when Harry walked in the door.

He took one look at us, and started laughing, himself. I was sitting on the floor now, too, on the side next to Lou's side of the coffee table, and we'd just bumped heads while laughing at something else, causing us to now laugh harder, at bumping heads. We were in tears, stupidly enough. Cracking up to the point of tears. While rubbing our heads.

Harry sat down near us, and grabbed the stub that was left of the joint, and had some hits himself.

"I wanna be stupid like you two idiots. It looks WAY too fun. And I'm sooo beat. I sang too much today.", he said as he held his breath.

Soon, we were all laughing like as.ses, at whatever stupid sh.it we could come up with. It was a fun night. We told Harry about our dinner, and about the people we made fun of silently. I told him proudly about making Lou spit out his drink with laughter. Harry high fived me on that one.

We told him about the entire bag of Doritos, when he discovered the empty bag under the coffee table and held it up with a "bad dogs!" look on his face, and a pouty bottom lip, which of course, sent us into another fit of laughter.

It was a good night.

When things started winding down, and our cheeks literally hurt from smiling, we found a comedian to watch on tv, and Harry and I curled up together.

He couldn't keep his hands and lips off of me, and I didn't want him to. I missed him all day. The day was way too long. I was happy I'd had Louis as company, though. Not that it would help Lou any, in his quest to stop having feelings for me. They'd probably be stronger by tomorrow now, since we'd had such a great time together. I wished I could have guilt free fun with Louis.

Soon, Harry had me in full snog. It was heated, and it was breathy and getting louder and more intense. His hands were under my shirt and bra. I didn't know what the hell he was doing at one point, but suddenly my bra came loose, and he pulled it out through my sleeves, one arm at a time, and tossed it onto the coffee table. "Really?" I asked him sarcastically when I noticed where it landed. He laughed when he saw it. "Oh! Hahahahahahahahha.....I meant to toss it on the floor!"

"You definitely missed." we heard from the chair next to us. Louis was still awake. Oops. Shhhhh!

Harry's hands were covering my breasts, and I had my hand inside his pants, stroking his junk, while we kissed faces and necks and jaws.

Harry reached over to the other chair towards our feet, and grabbed the throw blanket, tossed it over us as best as he could, and rolled on top of me. His jeans were unzipped, and so were mine. He made a fort using himself and the blanket, for my body, and checked to see that Lou wasn't looking. He was sitting sideways across the chair, facing the tv, which was the opposite direction of us, so we were safe.

Harry started inching my pants down, so I did the same to him. Our pants were now down at our ankles, and my shirt was up to my neck, as he sucked my breasts. I couldn't help but let out a low moan. He felt so good. I missed him so much today.

His hand reached down under our fort, and two fingers wiggled into me, with no problem at all. I was already plenty wet from making out so long and hard.