9

HARRY'S POV:

My God, I hate leaving her. It kills me that I am free to walk out of this dreadful, dreary cellar, and she's trapped there behind. It kills me that she hasn't been out in the sun for years. How can you even live without the sun? Does she even remember what it looks like? No wonder she's so fvcking pale.

I have to get to work today. Do my research. Call Louis. Make him call his friends. I'll pay them all a million dollars. I don't care. She's gotta get out. They all do. These men need to be behind bars NOW. Or better yet, be dead. There's no room on this Earth for people like them.

I took one last look at her before I had to walk away for the day. It tore me apart to leave, because I was constantly scared that I'd never see her again. What if something happened? What if she got beaten to a pulp? What if he killed her? So many what if's flashed through my head, it was torture.

As soon as I pulled out of the lot, I lifted my phone to call my best buddy Louis. But then I realized it was only 6am. He's a late sleeper. But you know what? Fvck it. Fvck him. If I wake him, then good. I need his help desperately right now. SHE needs his help. And he's the one with all the connections and knowledge about seedy sh.it like this place because of his ex flatmate. Surprisingly, Louis actually picked up!

"Lou mate! Don't even tell me what time it is. I know it's 6am. But I really need your help, and we gotta move fast on this........."

GWEN'S POV:

The day was long, and hellish. Just like any other day. Only when you're waiting for something GOOD, it seems to make the hours go even slower. Talk about unfair.

I was waiting for Harry again tonight.

And finally, the time was here.

In walked.....some old guy. I'd never seen him before. A new client. Great. I didn't like the unknown, because you never knew what to expect from them. He had gray hair, bald on the top, glasses, and grandpa slacks on. He looked like a grandpa. This was going to be gross. Can you even have s.ex when you're that old? Apparently you can, because there's been plenty of old guys here. But this guy was way older.

My heart sank that it wasn't Harry. He keeps missing out on getting me all night, dam.mit!

The suspense was killing me. How long did he have me for? He's old, so it can't be that long, right? God, I hoped not....

That was actually pretty easy s.ex. I mean, compared to some. The old guy liked span.king though, which I hate. And I had to call him grampa when he said nasty things to me. "Yes grampa....sorry grampa...I won't do it again grampa....I am a dirty girl, grampa....." I hate role play. I feel so stupid and awkward. I was never meant to be an actor, that's for sure.

My as.s was sore as he.ll. I couldn't lay on it yet, even after my quick shower. I figured I would stand and wait for the next client to come in, but if it was Harry, I'd be embarrassed to be so naked around him, so I opted for laying on my stomach when the next client was ushered in.

I looked up expectantly and excitedly, picturing Harry appearing in the doorway.

But Harry didn't appear.

FVCK!

I was starting to worry about him. Maybe because of him being dressed the past two nights, they started to get suspicious, and wouldn't let him buy me anymore? Or buy any of us, even? Maybe they didn't want to risk it, and they followed him out and murdered him? So many horrible thoughts went through my head. But I had to be "on" for this next client, or they could complain if I didn't satisfy them. Then I'd get severely beaten, and maybe even taken away and killed, so someone who did a GOOD job could take my place, the boss always told us. We live to satisfy. That's our purpose in life. Satisfy, obey, and shut the fvck up.