71

GWEN'S POV:

"Where's my phone? Have you seen it Harry?" I yelled into the bedroom. I had everything packed. I just needed my phone. Which was probably with my charger, now that I thought about it. Which meant I had to unzip something and squeeze it in there.......huhhhh! Packing sucks!

"Here babe", Harry said, rushing by me to get his keys and hoodie.

"Thanks" I said, and yep...he had given me my charger too. I sighed and looked for somewhere to squeeze the charger into. I only had two rolling suitcases full, but when I say full, I mean FULL!

I could feel him standing at the door....watching me. He must be done and ready to walk out now. His manager was outside waiting for us. Louis came out of the bathroom and stood by us, waiting to help with luggage. I looked around the flat one more time, trying to remember anything we might have missed or forgotten. We didn't have to worry about the flat, since Lou was going to keep living here while we were gone.

I turned to Harry. "Ok. I think I'm ready", I said, out of breath now from hurrying around all morning. Why we didn't pack the night before, is beyond me. I sort of started too, but then I figured it'd be easy in the morning. So here I am, out of breath. It wasn't easy.

"Right then....let's do this", he said.

I grabbed both my suitcases, and was bending down to get my purse and hoodie and phone, but Lou came over and took the suitcases.

We walked down all together and there was Harry's manager, Sid. He was leaning on his SUV, waiting. He saw us coming out and he went and opened the back lift door. I put my stuff in the back seat but stayed out of the car yet as the guys all tossed the luggage in.

This was really happening. Holy sh.it. I was nervous and excited and sad and happy and so many other things at the same time. We were leaving for Harry's world tour. It was about 4 months long, and there were many countries to stop in. I was going to see the world. This was absolutely crazy to me, every time I thought about it hard enough.

I already said goodbye to my parents at a special going away dinner the other day, that THEY planned together, just for me! Can you imagine? THEY actually texted and talked and planned and worked together to plan that, all for me!

They needed Harry's help a little too, but yeah.....they get along well, and everyone's pretty happy with their places in my life. My mum is still with James, and they are SO in love. She's so happy, and I love to see her so. She deserves it.

So at the dinner, which was in a private room of a not too fancy, but nice restaurant, we all ate and had a nice meal. My uncles and cousins and James and aunts, etc....they were all there. My ENTIRE family.

And Harry's family too! That's the part they needed help with.

Everyone we loved was there, and it was an awesome time. There was a karaoke machine there, but it was just stored in the corner, so Louis was like....fvck it! He plugged it in and we ended up doing that for a while. Lou and Harry did a duet, and harmonized and all, and I thought I was going to DIE right there. Holy FANGIRL.

You have NO idea. They. Sounded. AWESOME together! I never even knew Lou could sing! Holy crap!

I actually shed a tear. I really did. Everyone was in awe, as I looked around at one point.

And my tear came when I saw them look at each other at one point, and just....smile so big, they could barely get the words out correctly. They were just...happy to be there in that moment. Happy that moment could happen. It was so cute. So touching. Even Harry's mum came up to me and said "Did you see that just then?" I told her I did, and her eyes were watery too.