69

LOUIS'S POV:

I opened my eyes. One second I'd been asleep I guess, and the next...my eyes opened, out of the blue. What day was it? Was I late for work? Why did I feel so.....strange? Foggy? OH! The party. Riiiiiiight. But I didn't have that much to drink........wait.....how did I get home? And why won't my fvcking eyes get unblurred? Did someone drug me and ra.pe me?
God I hope so.
I hope I had hot, steamy se.x that I'll never remember with someone.

This isn't funny now, though. Why aren't my eyes working? All I can see is the light from the window. But the window looks....elongated or something. My window isn't that big.......

And then the beeping started. Just....beeping. It sounded like from everywhere. I moved my arm around to feel for my phone. But I couldn't move my arm very well. What the FVCK is going on with me? Did I have a stroke or something? My head hurts like a bitch, after all.

Voices.....shh........shhhh......I gotta hear this. What are they saying?

I concentrated, but all I could hear was the beeping. And all I could see was light coming in the window. Someone was standing there now. Someone was in my room. I could see a dark, human shaped figure in the window light.

I swallowed, and tried to say something. But all that came out was "Ehhhhhhhhhh......"

Now someone was playing with my eyes. Pulling them opened more, and....the light....it was bright.....

What the HELL is happening?

Wait...wait....my vision....it's clearing, I think. Yes. About time!

I blinked a few times, trying to clear my eyes faster.

Slowly but surely, the room came into focus.

But this was NOT my room.

Standing around me, in pretty good focus now, was...a bunch of strangers. ......Tha FVCK??

I wanted to talk, but I felt stupid not being able to the first time, and I didn't want to try it again. My throat was really really dry, actually. No wonder I couldn't talk.

My eyes followed movement from the corner of my vision. Stopping between two strangers, who moved over, at my right side, I saw two people staring down at me, with teary eyes.

Harry? Gwen?

Yes. Harry and Gwen. They love each other. They are boyfriend and girlfriend. And I was....fvuvuvuck.......I love her too!

Everything came flooding back to me now, just from seeing those two faces.

I scanned the room. And the people standing around me.

Wait....was I......dead? The blinding light of the huge window.....people standing there not talki......

I thought too soon. They started talking now. Suddenly. And it sounded like they were all talking at the same time. I just followed everyone as they moved around me and over me and next to me.

"Hhhaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeee......" I tried to talk again. Saying Harry's name wasn't working at all. It worked a little better this time, but still an epic fail.

Where was Harry? He was just here, wasn't he? I know I saw him. He was staring at me. He had tears.....Holy. SH.IT!

Am I in the hospital???????

WHAAAAAT the FVVVUUUVVVCK happened to me?

I am! I'm in the God damn hospital! Why!?

"Haaaaaayyeeee...." I called for Harry again, in vain.