46

Two days later...

GWEN'S POV:

"Ok, sure. Yes, I'll definitely call you if....WHEN he wakes up. I promise. It was so great to finally meet you all. Harry's so lucky to have a wonderful family." I said to Harry's mum and dad and sister.

We were standing outside of Harry's room. It was absolutely KILLING ME not to be IN his room. And it had killed me for the past two hours, as I had to wait here in the hall with Lou, while his family all visited. They're his actual family, so I was lowest in the order of things, so I got kicked out while they visited. I mean, not actually kicked out...I gave them my spot. I could have stayed and let just one of them visit at a time, but....they're his family. I couldn't do that.

And the doctors allowed all three of them in there at once, which was good. Took up less time, anyway.

They were saying goodbye now, and they'd be back tomorrow. His mum told me he's in good hands with me by his side, so she didn't want to stay here all day and bother me.

They had finally all found flights in. They'd been trying for a few days, but there were terrorist attacks and and also weather problems going on all at the same time, so they finally just made it now. They hadn't even learned that he was kidnapped till a few days ago!

His sister Gina

{A/N:  I know, I know! I feel weird using her name, when she's not "famous", so she didn't "ask for this" kind of attention When you're famous, you accept stuff like this, that people are gonna make fanfics about you, etc..... I feel like I'm invading her privacy, so I picked another name! Also, when I made this story about "Gavin", he had a brother, not a sister, named Oliver, so just in case I forget to edit his name out, you know what it's from! Lol. I suck.}

got here first, and sat in his room for an hour with me. I let her have her privacy at first, then she noticed me standing at the window, and told me I could come in and stay with her also. We got to talk in that time, which was nice. His sister was older than him, and she was really nice. She looked a lot like Harry, actually. I could tell she had a big heart like Harry, too.

When I came back into the room with her, her eyes were red and puffy, so that made me sad and teary as soon as I walked in.

Of course, I went in and went straight to Harry's bed and told him I was there again, and gave him a kiss and a hand squeeze.

Soon, his mum and dad got there, and Gina stayed in there while I gave them all space. I didn't really meet them until a while later. Their top priority of course, was to see Harry. They'd been waiting long enough.

Soon though, his mum came out to the hall where I was sitting by the wall resting my head on Lou's shoulder, and she sat with us and we all talked. She was happy to meet me and asked me lots of questions. She talked with Louis, who she knew very well, obviously. We told her the entire story...except we left the s.ex out. All of it. I didn't know if she even knew anything about Harry's prior story of how he met me and rescued me, but...we just left it all out. He could tell her later, if he wanted.

Plus, it'd be embarrassing to me in the first place.

There were more tears as we told the story, and she hugged Louis a lot when it was done, and cried and thanked him for trying to take a bullet for her son, and thanked him for possibly saving his life anyway, by knocking him an inch or so to the side, so it missed his heart.

It was a good talk.

But I just wanted to be in there with Harry. Gina and her dad were in there meanwhile.

Then his mum went in and the dad came out. He said he'd get the story from his wife, so we didn't have to tell it all over again for the 30th time. But we did get to talk a while and get to know each other. They both are so nice. And Gina too. I was jealous, I'll admit. Not that my mum isn't nice...it's just that Harry grew up with such a great family...it must have been a great time being a kid for him and his sister. The way he always talked about his family to me, and the way he'd talk to them on the phone, I knew they were all very close, even if they were far away and didn't talk every single week.