-2

My hot babes😍🔥💦.^

A/n
Guys ik there are alot of players covered in tattoos in madrid like Marcelo,James,Danilo,jese,Isco and Pepe has one on his feet but Adelina is talking about Sergio.

I didn't know what to do neither how to react i was still shocked and i guess they were too cause the only guy that speaked is the hot tattoo boy and there eyes were about to pop out i should do something but i will make it more awkward i bet they think am a servant or some shit.

"I can explain" i said am such a dumb person when it comes to awkward situations they were still standing confused but the guy covered in tattoos approached to me.

"It's okay but why are you here and in a towel" he asked.

"It's hard to explain i was sent here to vacation and my dad is friend's with Zidane your manager"i said.

"Wow zidane is my manager i didn't know"he said making the guys laugh which made me feel angry.

"Am going to grap my suitcase and mind my own business" i said taking my suitcase.

"A girl shouldn't carry something heavy and how are you supposed to carry this upstairs" one of the guys said i really need to know there names.

"Thank you but i can take care of it" i said.

"Ohhhh isco got ignored" one of the guys said he was dark skinned with curly hair.

"Guys stop it let her go before she gets creeped out beacuse of us i bet she doesn't know who we are" the guy with tattoos said.

"Yeah I don't" i said taking my suitcase and walking towards the stairs.

"Careful the towel will fall babe"the guy with tattoos said and i just ignored him i grabbed my suitcase carefully holding my towel too.

The one that asked me if he can help with carrying the bag approached to me and carried my bag with his muscled arms and i thanked him.

"Isco saving the day" someone said.

"Which room are you in"isco said.

"I'm next to Mayoral's room" i said and he nodded knowing where I mean't we went upstairs and as soon as we got to my room he left my suitcase next to my door.

"Thank you so much" i said.

"Your always welcome btw am isco" he said extending his hand and i shooked it.

"I'm Adelina" i said smiling.

"Beautiful name and believe me the guys aren't weird or maybe they are but they are really sweet when you get used to them" isco said and i just nodded.

"Okay am leaving now" he said.

"Okay" i said smiling as he went downstairs i took my suitcase and went inside my room.

Damn this was really embarrassing i thought to myself.
I locked my door and took my suitcase i opened it and took a new pair of panties and bra i decided to wear without the bag: