-51

Adelina's pov.

"I will think about that" My dad said through the phone as I was arranging my clothes back to my closet.

"Okay I will give you my answer tonight" My dad said.

"Bye"

"Dad what's going on" I said putting the last piece of clothing and going to the living room.

"Me and Zidane were talking he wants to take the guys for vacation and they want us to be with them" He said.

"Oh my god yesss please" I said jumping in excitement.

"But Adee i got another contract with Adidas and i am going to design there new line" My dad said.

"Which means" I said sitting next to him on the couch.

"Which means I'm really busy and I can't leave Spain" He said.

"Gosh" I said stand up and going to my room.

"Adelina you know there is always a second choice" He said.

"Which is" I said.

"You can go without me" He said.

"No dad i am bored of being alone without you" I said closing the door.

"Adelina you will have fun and you can relax your mind" He said.

"I made up my mind I'm not leaving" I said as my phone buzzed.

"Okay whatever you wish" He said.

Annoying ass-YASsssss are you coming with us to Maldives?!¡¿ I am excited....

Me- No sese i am sorry i don't want to😕.

Annoying ass- oh com'on😫.

Me- I always feel lonely without my dad and he has some new stuff with adidas which means he's busy😖.

Annoying ass-But i am always next you com'onnnnnnnnn you will fucking come and there is no other choice get it bitch and I told James you are coming and he was so happy so it mean you are.

Me- (;-;)

Annoying ass- Are you living in 2000??? There is something called emojis babe and go get your luggage ready we are leaving tmrw morning.