-25

I went back to my room and I didn't know what should i wear because I can't sleep in this dress i will ruin and wrinkle it somehow..
Whom should i ask clothes from?
If i went to Toni no no he's ignoring me.
I can't go to sergio or Isco.
I went downstairs to the first floor knocking on Cristiano's door and he finally opened up.

"Adelina what are you doing here" Cris said.

"I came to ask you can I borrow clothes" i said.

"Yeah sure come in" he said and i walked in.

"Thats my closet" he said pointing at a door i guess it is a walk in closet.

"You can choose what ever you want" he said and i nodded opening the door it was full of classic clothes you know his suits.
Atlast i took a white shirt and black sweatpants.

"Thanks cris" i said holding his clothes.

"No problem" he said smiling and i smiled back leaving his room and closing the door.

"What are you doing" Sergio said as he was standing in my way.

"None of your business" i said trying to go past him but he stopped me i just rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"What do you want" i said.

"Why are you treating me like this" he said.

"You know something called minding your business" i said smiling.

"Stop playing it cool Adelina" he said.

"Playing what cool Sergio" i said.

"Who's clothes are those" he said looking at my hands changing the subject.

"You just saw me coming out of Cristiano's room it sure won't be Toni's clothes right" i said.

"Whats up with Toni" he said i just pushed him back.

"You're so cute when you're angry" he said.

"Sergio stop annoying me" i said.

"Sergio stop annoying me" he mocked me.

"Butthole" i said and he started laughing i just went upstairs and changed to Cristiano's clothes the shirt was okay but the sweatpants were really long for my legs cause cris was taller than me.
I jumped on the comfy bed slipping under the covers.

I woke up in the morning feeling so comfy that I didn't want to get up but i started hearing loud laughs downstairs which waked me up.
I got up from my bed heading to the bathroom i washed my face and took some tooth paste on my finger and brushed my teeth shit I don't have my makeup.
Its okay who cares they will probably think am sick i went downstairs and they were still laughing.

"Goodmorning" i said taking there attention.

"Good morning" Gareth said chuckling.

"What is going on" i said.

"Come see how cris and james fell asleep" jese said holding in his laugh.

"you guys are annoying" james said when i went towards the couch i saw Cris and James are snuggled into eachother.

"Awh this is so cute" i said.

"Seriously" Sergio said.

"Yeah they are" i said.

"Okay guys can we continue sleeping" Cris said.

"Leave them guys" i said.

"Adelina whats up with you are you sick" Marcelo said.

"I think she looks more beautiful"Toni said and i blushed Sergio immediately glared at him.

"I forgot to bring my makeup and i only have lipstick so why would i wear it right now" i said.

"Good morning guys" Isco said coming downstairs.

"Its time for breakfast" lucas said.

"Wow thanks for this skip"isco said.

"Good morning piece of shit" Sergio said.

Update!💕my babies^