-63

Thanks for 9k guys❤️.
And I neverrrr ever knew baby Toni has a tattoo.
[credits to madridmivida on insta]

Adelina's pov.
A week had passed and my shoot with Barcelona is today I gladly accepted even though me and Sergio hadn't been in a good term he's making such a big deal out of it I even told the guys about it Cris was kinda upset but others were willing.I am a model and that's my job.I decided before going to the shoot I should go and see Sergio.

"Who is it" Marcelo said opening the door.

"Guess you already knew" I said hugging him and he hugged back.

"Why do you look so sad" Marcelo said.

"Uhm I don't know" I said going in and he closed the door.

"Where is Sergio" I said.

"He's upstairs" Marcelo said.

"Goodmorning Adee" Gareth said holding his cup of coffee and i smiled.

"Good morning Gareth" I said going upstairs.

I knocked on Sergio's door but there was no answer so i opened the door to see him still asleep.

"Sergio" I said sitting on the bed.

"Hmmm"

"Babe I'm so sorry but i have to do it it's my job" I said hugging his shirtless chest.

"Adelina it's okay i got over it" He said.

"Really" I said.

"And i think we should take a break" He said making my heart break into a million pieces what the heck.

"What why" I said and my vision got blury from my tears.

"It's just complicated" he said and I stood up.

"It's just because of that photoshoot why are you making such a big deal out of it Fuck you" I yelled storming out of his room.

"Adelina" Isco said pulling my hand.

"What's going on" he said worriedly.

"Fucking Sergio broke up with me because of that photoshoot" I said.

"What" He said.

"Later" I said going downstairs to be called by every single one but i just exited the house going in the cab again heading to the studio.

"Why are you so late" Alessandra said.

"I went to visit Sergio" I said.

"Okay let's get ready"

Today was the day of the event I didn't feel like going i feel like shit and i really need to talk to Sergio I got up from bed taking a shower I will have to spend my whole day alone until the event which is 9pm.

Time had passed and Alessandra called me saying she will pick me up in an hour.
I got ready doing my makeup and my hair wearing my long black dress and my black heels for the event.
Arriving at the event with Alessandra we were greeted by many paparazzi.

"I am going to drink something" I said going to the small bar.

"Look who's here Adelina" I heard someone say and i looked behind me to see Neymar.

"Hey" I said giving him a small hug.

"Our model looks really beautiful" He said and i gave him a sweet smile.

"Still a thing with Isco" He said.

"No I am actually single" I said which made me wanna cry.

"Well good than" He said winking.

"Neymar" One of them said.

"Hey piqué i want you to meet my friend Adelina" He said and a light brown haired guy with blue eyes extended his hand and i shooked it.

"Adelina this is Piqué" Neymar said and I just smiled.

"Really pretty"piqué said.

"Thanks"

"Sergio's girlfriend" Piqué said.

"He broke up with me yesterday" I said.

"If i was him i would never do that" Piqué said.

"Man go away you have shakira" Neymar said pushing piqué away.

"You never told Isco or Sergio i am confused" Neymar said.