-47

Adelina's pov.
"How's milan" I said as i was favetiming Sergio while James was yelling in the back.

"It's great but sorry babe the bus will go now we are heading to the stadium are you still in the hotel" Sergio said.

"No i am coming right now" I said.

"Bye baby" he said blowing me a kiss and i smiled closing the line.
I wore my shirt that says "Adelina Paul" and number 4 with my black skinny jeans and black converse.
I headed outside of the hotel with my dad we took a car which was like a limo it was from Zidane.
We arrived at the stadium you could become deaf from the people screaming.
••••
I was shaking nervously as i was watching the match...
"BABEEEE" I yelled as Sergio scored at the min 15.
Tears started forming in my eyes and my vision became blury.
First half was over and i headed to the locker room to see the guys exhausted.

"Good job babe" I said giving Sergio a quick kiss and heading out before he says anything and I don't want to interrupt them.

Second half begun.
All the stadium started screaming when Atl scored a goal i could see the madridistas crying so was i the players were so pissed off.
••••
The time passed and it was still draw for both teams and it was penalties now.

"Com'on com'on com'on" i said holding my scarf tightly as Cristiano scored and i started jumping.

"We wonnnn" My dad said hugging me and i hugged him back crying.

I ran to the stadium to be pushed by many people until i got to Sergio i jumped hugging him.

"We won babe you did it" I said wiping my tears.

"I can't explain my happiness" He said.

"Undécimaaa Adelinaaa" Marcelo yelled shaking me and i laughed.
••••
"One two three" Sergio said and than he raised the trophy I couldn't stop clapping from happiness i was so happy for them.

"We did it" James yelled.

"Congrats Zidane" I said hugging him.

Ik this chap is so boring and short but i wrote it in 5 mins sorry and if there is any mistakes beacuse I can't feel my head and it is 1:35 am rn.....