-48

Adelina's pov.

The guys were on there way to Plaza de Cibeles and i was with my Father in a limo on our way there to see the guys celebrating.
I logged in my Instagram posting a picture.

Tag-sr4oficial,realmadrid.
Adelinapaul- so proud of my man❤️
And I am so proud of the guys they have fought for the eleventh and they deserved it well done🙌🏼❤️Love you captain😌.
#halamadridynadamas.
#undécima.

Sr4oficial- i have the best girl😍🏆But ik you wish you were that trophy;).

Adelinapaul-@-sr4oficial no babe i get more than that trophy does;).

Marcelotwelve-you were a big support👑@-sr4oficial she does get more than that trophy;))).

Cristiano-SIIIUUUUU✌🏼️☝🏼️.

Sr4oficial-we will see tonight😏.

I was about to respond when my dad told me we arrived at the Plaza.
All the fans were screaming and cheering as the bus arrived.
The guys headed to the big stage (note-idk what the hell it is called lol)and Hala madrid y nada mas started playing.The guys were so happy and they were jumping like little kids.Sergio raised the Trophy and the fans went wild I started clapping.

"Are you Sergio's new girlfriend" A paparazzi said.

"Well yeah i am" I said.

"Can we take a photo of you" He said.

"Go ahead" i said smiling holding the little golden trophy of Sergio.

"Thank you" he said and i just nodded enjoying the show of the guys taking videos and singing.
When Isco started dancing i lost my shit.

"HALA MADRID" Cristiano yelled kissing the trophy.
••••
After the huge celebration me and the guys decided to go and celebrate the night in a resturant.
After getting mobbed by fans and paparazzi we got in the private restaurant.

"I am so proud of you guys" I said.

"Thanks Adelina" Toni said.

"Welcome" I said.

"Can i take a picture with you guys" The waitress said making Sergio laugh and they accepted.

"Amma take the picture" I said standing up.

"No toby will i want you in the picture" she said and i smiled sitting back.

"Smile" Toby said holding the waitress's camera I didn't catch her name so I don't know.

"Do you want to order now" She said.

"After five mins" Keylor said and she nodded going away.

"Look at how happy i am i can break the glass" James said his jaw was about to break from smiling.

"I am so happy this is my third UCL" Cristiano said.

"My second" Marcelo said.

"My first" I said making them laugh.

"I am so proud of you" I said to Sergio who is sitting next to me.

"I love you" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Awhhh that's cuteee" Nacho said.

"Yeah they are" Carvajal said.

"What do you think Zidane is doing" Gareth said.

"Ofcourse he's partying" Sergio said.

"I am happy that he's staying" Gareth said.

"Same he's an amazing manager" Karim said.

"Cheers" Sergio said standing up holding his cup.

"Hala madrid bitch"
••••
We all headed back to the hotels and we are heading back to Spain tomorrow but i think the guys have a press conference before traveling.
"Let's go" Sergio said pulling me as i was talking to Cristiano.

"That's rude" I said as i waved to Cris and he nodded.

"I can't stand seeing you talking to him let's go" he said.

"Wait is Sese jelly" I said.

"No i am not and don't call me that name again" He said as we went to the elevator heading to our room.

"Oh really what will you do if i keep calling you sese" I said smirking and than he crushed his lips on mine.

"Amma fuck you so hard you won't feel your legs for a week"He whispered on my neck sending shivers down my spine making me open my eyes wide.

:))))))))).
Am so happy i woke up and cleaned the house today while singing hala madrid😂😂😂my parents were surprised beacuse i am always that stubborn and lazy child but i was extra happy today😂🏆