-80

*In the mansion*

"Somebody has to go wake Sergio up its 3" Keylor said.

"Leave him he's so tired" Gareth said.

"Yeah Gareth is right he just got back from America" Cris said.

"So are we sticking to our plan" Jese said.

"What was it" Marcelo said.

"The Pool party" Gareth and Jese said in sync.

"Yeah we shou- As James was going to continue his sentence the door started knocking.

"Who comes now" Cris said.

"Isco came back from groceries" Gareth said.

"I am here" Isco yelled from the dining room.

"I will open up" James said standing up from the couch and Opening the door to see Adelina standing.

"Omg" James yelled.

"Shh it's a surprise" Adelina said smiling and James attacked her with a hug.

"What's going on" Gareth said feeling curious.

"Adelina" Marcelo said as they all stood in surprise greeting there best friend.

"So where is my fiancé" Adelina said smiling.

"He's still sleeping" Cris said.

"So are you wearing the black lace or red corset" Karim said smirking.

"Omg" Adelina said in embarrassment.

"Can you shut up Karim" Gareth said.

"I'm going upstairs" Adelina said.

Sergio's pov.
I started hearing the guys yelling and laughing which made me morw annoyed I was so sleepy and didn't have any energy to wakeup until I hear my door open.

"Wake up sleepy head" A girly voice said and ik who she was but why was she here I turned behind me to see Adelina smiling and I couldn't believe it.

"How the hell" I said rubbing both of my eyes.

"Yes I am real" She said laughing and I instantly got hyped pulling her to me she started laughing even more.

"Oh god i miss you so much" I said pulling her closer.