-55

Thank you guys so much for 7k views and 1k votes ily❤️.

Adelina's pov.
I woke up all alone in the room ofcourse the guys are out for dinner but why didn't Sergio wake me up.
I stretched going to the bathroom washing my face and doing my makeup.
Choosing my outfit for the day.

Cause i know we were going to swim after breakfast anyways when i was done i headed outside searching for the guys and i finally end up hearing there voices in the hotel's little resturant which was beach themed

Looking at the guys i saw that gurl from yesterday sitting next to Sergio which made me really angry.

"Good morning guys" I said smiling.

"Wow Adelina" Cristiano said.

"Good morning adee join us" Isco said.

"Oh look it's Sergio cute sister" The girl said making me roll my eyes.

"What the fuck" Gareth said.

"Sister" Pepe questioned.

"Yeah i met her yesterday they are sibling goals" She said.

"What the heck is going on" Toni said.

"Alessandra she isn't my sister" Sergio said.

"I sucked his dick how am I supposed to be his sister" I said.

"Adelina slays my whole life" James said.

"Uh okay than i guess you are his side hoe" She said a bit annoyed.

"My princess and my main one" Sergio said smiling making me blush.

"Next Xenia" Jese mumbled and i sat next to Marcelo ignoring Alessandra.

"So what do you want to order" Marcelo said.

"I guess i am good with crepes and chocolate syrup" I said and he nodded going to the buffet.

"Adelina i really like your outfit" James said.

"Thanks James" I said.

"James be a good boy" Sergio said.

"So what a hot guy like you doing with a girl like this" Alessandra said leaning her shoulder on Sergio.

"Oh bitch you didn't" I said taking the glass of water and splashing it on her.

"Slay her sis" Gareth yelled.

"Fireeee" Jese said.

"Whore you ruined my hair" She said grabbing the piece of pancake and throwing it on me.

"How dare you do this to Adelina" James said grabbing the chocolate syrup.

"What's going on" Marcelo said holding two plates of crepes.

"Excuse me what's going on" One of the managers said.

"Nothing" I said.

"Adelina let's go" Sergio said.

"No fight fight fight" Pepe said.

"This is not over" Alessandra said angrily grabbing the leftover food and throwing at me.

"Hey" Cris yelled as he got food on his shirt.

"Whoreeee how dare u crissyyyy" James yelled grabbing the crepes and chocolate syrup and shoving it to her face.

"Oh god" Sergio said.

"Take this" Gareth said giving me his whipped cream pie and i threw it on Alessandra.

😂😂😭😭oh god.
Btw guys ik this is random but look at this pic the girl on the right looks like Marc Bartra's long lost sister😂😂😂😂