-82

Adelina's pov.
"Okay so everything is ready I am going to see my dad and change" I said kissing Sergio's lips.

"Okay babe don't forget at 9" He said.

"Okay bye guys" I said.

"wait where are you going aren't you attending the party?"Gareth said in confusion.

"I will go check on my dad and than I will get ready"I said.

"Oh okay" He said and with that I left the mansion with the uber.
••••
"Where's your fiancé" My dad said.

"Dad he's busy with the guys I will meet them on 9" I said.

"Well why don't we all plan for a dinner or something"My dad said.

"Well i guess that will be fun" I said.

"Other than that I am hanging out with Zidane and his family because today is his birthday" My dad said.

"Oh really" I said and he nodded.
••••
I was now on my way to the Mansion when the car parked outside I didn't imagine it to be a big party I can already see the lights and the loud music.
Going out of the car I was wearing a white dress and under it was my white bikini,entering the gates the guard smiled opening the door for me and yes there was alot of people in here that I couldn't find one of the guys.

"Hola señorita" I heard someone say from behind me and when I looked back I immediately rolled my eyes.

"Okay I may be not be married but I am engaged so don't call me Señorita Mr.De Gea" I said sarcastically.

"Wow I like the Mr you make my name seem sexy" He smirked.

"Where is Sergio" I said.

"Wait let me check my pockets" He said laughing.

"Should I laugh or what" I said.

"See you later David" I said walking away to be pulled back.

"What the heck" I said pulling my hand.

"Why are you walking away" He said.

"Okay now you are being creepy" I said pulling my hand and being pushed by the huge crowd that were dancing I went upstairs rushing to my room.

"Omg finally" James said as he saw me breathing heavily.

"Are you okay" James said.

"Yeah yeah i am fine where is Sergio" I said.

"He's down doing the barbecue" James said.

"I like your swimming trunks" I said chuckling.

"Oh com'on they are cute" James said and I just nodded going back downstairs and I went to the backyard to see Sergio shirtless which made my heart beat faster okay okay Adelina this isn't the first time you see him shirtless I have seen him naked but gosh the sweat makes me him extra hot.
When I was about to approach him I saw three girls who were wearing bikini standing and giggling next to him.
I went back inside and rushed upstairs to my room I removed my dress and Sprayed my perfume applying my lipstick I went back downstairs to the backyard.

"Well hello ladies" I said waving.

"Uhm who is she" One of them said touching Sergio's chest.

"Babe finally you came I was searching for you" Sergio said.

"Are still up to our little plan" I said making him smirk.

"Okay ew bye"

"I missed you" Sergio said grabbing my waist.

"Better not burn the hotdogs"I said giggling.

"I don't care plus you look so hot in this bikini I can't control myself" He said.

"I do care I want to eat" I said making him laugh.

"Hey guys" Gareth said I looked in surprise this was the first time I see Gareth shirtless and any girl would be impressed so unfortunately Sergio noticed I was looking at Gareth's bare chest which made him jealous.

"Hey gareth" Sergio said.

"So I want you guys to finally meet Bella and Adelina you will love her" Gareth said smiling.

"Hey guys" A cute girl that was around my age said.

"Hello Bella" I said shaking hands.

"So you're Adelina" Bella said and I nodded.

"Wow you're pretty" Bella said making me blush.

"You know you are prettier" I said smiling.

"They seem inlove already" Sergio said making Gareth nod his head.

"Wanna go drink some slushy" I said pulling Bella's hand.

"Yas it's my favorite" She said smiling.

"Hey don't leave us" Gareth said.

"Ladiess" Sergio yelled as me and Bella went inside the house.