-49

So guys i am thinking of doing a "real madrid story" about Instagram and one of the guys will fall in love with her and start dming her ik there is many stories like this but it came up to me rn and I don't want people saying i am a copyrat:// so tell me if there is a real madrid one...
••••
Adelina's pov.
"Sergio we should sleep" I said getting ready for bed.

"Oh not tonight" he said pushing me on the bed and climbing on top of me reaching my face.
:)))they did it I won't write details i am sorry but if you want a dirty chap let me know.
••••
"Baby wake up" I felt Sergio shaking me and i groaned covering my face with the blanket.

"Sergio I don't want to i am so tired" I said.

"I told you,you won't feel your legs for a week" Sergio said chuckling.

"Shut up" I said hitting his naked chest.

"Com'on the guys are having breakfast in the cafeteria" He said.

"You can go I can't move" I said making him laugh.

"I am sorry for being so rough com'on Adee wake up" He said pulling the covers.

"Ew i am naked" i said trying to pull the covers back.

"You look sexy now move your lazy ass" He said.

"Okay okay" i said trying to stand but obviously failed.

"Adelina" Sergio said holding his laugh trying to help me to stand.

"Stop looking I'm naked" I said.

"Seriously you look good just shut the fuck up" he said.

"I haven't done it in years and than suddenly you came and did it rough" I said holding on his shoulder.

"But you liked it" He said winking making me smile.

"Yeah i did" i said.

"Now take me to the bathroom" i said.

"Okay ma'am" He said carrying me to the bathroom and i washed my face and teeth.

"Sergio I can't feel my stomach" I said as i sat on the toilet.

"Don't worry i used a condom" He said.

"So you mean if you didn't use a condom you would be worried" I said.

"Not in this way" He said.

"Than what" I said opening the shower faucet and sitting in the bath and it made me more comfortable than standing.

"Adelina you know i want a child with you but not now and i know you aren't ready yet too" He said stepping in the bath.

"Yeah i am not ready but I told you I can't feel my stomach and you jump into conclusions" I said.

"I am sorry baby didn't mean it" He said.

"It's okay" I said.
••••
After wearing my outfit which was a black croptop with light jeans and white nikes.
Sergio was wearing jeans and a grey v-neck with his nikes.
We headed to the elevator and i was still trying to balance but i was walking fine.

"Goodmorning" Sergio said looking at the guys who were all sitting at a long table full of food.

"Good morning guys" I said trying to balance with the table.

"Are you okay Adelina" Toni said helping me to sit.

"Don't touch her" Sergio said.

"I bet they had a really rough sex" Cristiano said.

"Nah she's sick" Gareth said.

"Ten dollars for the winner" Cristiano said.

"Okay" Gareth said.

"What happened yesterday" Cristiano asked Sergio and I glared at him faking a smile.

"What happened" James whispered to me.

"Nothing" I said to him.

"Cris wins" Sergio said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jese yelled making the guys all go crazy and wild.

"How was it" Marcelo said.

"Was it large" James said.

"Wtf james" Cristiano said.

"Sorry" James said cutting his omelettes and i started laughing.

"Gemme my ten dollars" Cristiano said looking evilly at bale.

"Here you go" Gareth said rolling his eyes throwing a ten dollar bill on the table.

"So tell us what was the size of our captain" Isco said.

"seriously" I said and half of the guys nodded.

"Okay it was large" I said and they went wild and crazy again and Sergio looked at me proudly.

"DAMNNNNNNN" Karim yelled.

I am going tomorrow to the dentist kill me guys i always cry and move.
My tooth is broken and it was done 5 months ago but the filler broke and it bleeds when i chew:'((((((.
I hate dentistssssss.