-62

Adelina's pov.

"I can't model for barcelona why can't you get it" At this moment me and Alessandra were yelling.

"You are already on the list and you will be going to the event where they will launch there new kit" She said and I looked at her sarcastically.

"An event for a new kit seriously" I said.

"I don't know you will just follow the rules" She said.

"You know my boyfriend and my friends are Real Madrid players i can't do this please bring another model" I said.

"And you are the one they choosed" She said parking outside my gate.

"Ugh I hate this" I said going out of the car.

"Money money money" She yelled driving away making me roll my eyes and enter the house.

"Dad" My voice echoed through the whole house.

"Well guess i am spending this day alone" I said kicking my heels off and jumping on the couch and there was a knock on the door and many voices.

"Guess i am not spending it alone" I huffed standing up and opening the door to see the whole squad.

"Adee" They all group hugged me like they didn't see me in years which made giggle and hug them back.

They all sat on the couch and they couldn't stop asking me questions.

"So what are you modeling for" James said.

"Adidas" I said.

"Sergio told us your manager is Alessandra is it true" Gareth said.

"Guys are we in an interview" I said.

"I missed you" Sergio whispered sending chills down my spine pulling me closer.

"Sergio can we talk privately" I said pulling his hand and walking to the kitchen.

"Can i come" James yelled.

"No" I said taking Sergio inside the kitchen and closing the door.

"You wanna get dirty in here" He said holding my waist.

"No ew Sergio I didn't bring you here for this" I said.

"Oh I thought" He said.

"So i came to take your permission about something" I said sitting on the table and he sat on the chair.

"What is it" He said.

"Uhm I have a photoshoot next week" I said.

"Okayyy" He said.

"It's not like this it's a photoshoot for Barcelona's new kit and i am invited for there event" I said and he looked at me bluntly.

"I am sure you said no" He said.

"I tried" I said nervously.

"Adelina you are kidding right" He said standing up.

"Sergio i wish it was" I said.

"Wow Sergio's girlfriend modeling for Barcelona's new kit what a nice newspaper title right" He said angrily.

"Sergio i will try my best not to" I said.

"Alessandra being your manager and now modeling for Barcelona" he said.

"What is going on" Cris knocked on the door.

"Should i tell the guys" I said.

"You are joking" He said.

"Sergio why are you acting like this" I said.

"Acting like what Adelina I can't believe you accepted to model for Barca plus you are going on an event" He yelled.

"I didn't accept Alessandra forced me" I said.

"I can't believe this" He said getting out of the kitchen.

"Sergio stop" I said as he exited the house and the guys looked at me weirdly.

"Oh god why do i keep messing things up" I said feeling a tear and i rushed to my room.

"Adelina" James said following me to my room.

"What's going on" Gareth said sitting next to James on my bed.